Colby spoils Avengers movie on twitter. Unfollow him

Status
Not open for further replies.
im all for colby pissing people off but posting spoilers is a weird way of building your brand. it's just going to make even your fans unfollow you. and eventually there will be nobody left to retweet your bullshit

I don't give a fuck about some lame superhero movie but I guess this triggers a lot of people. Good job Colby.

the Avengers ruin UFC on FOX ratings

Colby is not an intelligent, original, or funny person.

Colby seems to go to these movies as soon as they come out
Nerd

I don't understand. Does he think people are gonna follow him more now? I don't care but if I did that is a fucked up thing to do

Here's my spoiler: The good guys won. That's a spoiler for all action and superhero movies.

It’s to further his heel persona.

I don't give a fuck about some lame superhero movie but I guess this triggers a lot of people. Good job Colby.

imagine waiting for something since your childhood and then have someone wreck it for you.

i know empathy and regard for others is gone out of this world but this wasn't necessary.

to marvel fans this is their Mayweather v. Pacman

Spoils what?
tenor.gif

Attention whore: Who cares if your a nerd, spoiling shit like that is for pussies.

Honestly I hope all the stupid comic book movies just stop.

Has anyone else noticed this? There are so many fucking comic book movies. Do you think that, as they are getting ready to film a scene, these people, dressed up in literal costumes, pretending to be superhuman courageous heroes, ponder how utterly ridiculous they are?

Probably not.

I’m an adult, so this doesn’t matter to me. But aren’t these superhero movies based on comic books that you nerds have already seen the pictures in?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back