Colby is literally copying Donald Trump

Trumps whole philosophy is " Criticism may hurt your feelings, but it will grow your brand"

Is Colby a giant pussy who can't handle criticism too?

I don’t know, it’s a Kanye West lyric.
Let's have a toast for the douche bags
Let's have a toast for the assholes
Let's have a toast for the scumbags
Every one of them that I know…

Who else thinks Colby’s schtick is unsustainable? He wants to be a star and the face of MMA so badly, but I don’t see it happening no matter how many fights he wins. His shit talking is not clever in the least bit. He greatly overstates his microphone skills. His fights are boring as well. I honestly don’t hate the guy or even dislike the guy. I want a new star and idgaf who it is, but Colby simple doesn’t have it in him.

Im not commenting on Trump's performance as President, but I don't care what you think of him he's one of the best marketing guys I have ever seen.

He literally talked his way into the Presidency.

Yup. The fucking guy who pushed and became the face of the fucking birther movement is now president. Yes, that guy...He's the president now.

How this type of marketing could lead one to become the president of the USA? I have no idea

I'm well aware there are plenty of bigots, racists, and imbeciles prone to believing in ridiculous conspiracy theories still living in the land of the free. I just had no idea there really were so many of them.

Now that everyone realizes staying home and not voting can actually lead us to a senile old man on amphetamines being president? Hopefully we don't have to worry about it again.

u got a problem?

#greatamericanwinningmachine

Im not commenting on Trump's performance as President, but I don't care what you think of him he's one of the best marketing guys I have ever seen.

He literally talked his way into the Presidency.
Bought his way to President

Back