Colby Covington hoped for a reunion with Jon Jones

If the entire MMA community as a whole; fighters, fans, promoters, advertisers, and media, all blocked and ignored Covington, it would be great. I don't even have the desire to watch him get beat because it means I would have to listen to his god awful fight buildup talk. And his fights are terrible!

Hopefully the UFC feeds him to Usman so we can be done with him. Does he remind anyone else of that annoying guy from school that no one paid any attention to so he was loud and obnoxious in hopes of impressing the cool kids, or girls, or whatever?

The five minutes I took writing this out and thinking of Covington actually makes me sick. I'm going to go vomit and go to bed. Later Sherdog.

<{CMPALM}>

He's doing a Chael Sonnen imitation with much less wit, charisma and fighting ability.

The only thing worse than the fighters who get suckered into playing his game are the marks who actually think that this shtick is "clever."

Said it before, and I'll say it again: Sean Shelby has more Twitter followers then Cody.

So the boomerang he took to the face from werdum wasn’t the first “boomerang” Colby’s had in his face

what is jones tweet about clobbys mother about?

seems like in reality he had some sort of cordial interaction with her, but is trying to imply they had sexual intercourse. which is weird for a guy who is pushing 30 years old. unless they really did have sex. in which case, why would a virile athletic and explosive gentleman pursue a middle aged woman?

we're going to need pics of clobbys mother to solve this mystery

This was before Colby flipped out with his unfunny act. He'd do better just being himself.
Yea but nobody cared about him when he was acting normal. Now he's making headlines. It's how the game works nowdays. Sad, but true.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back