Colby Covington calls out Whittaker

Hydrated RDA

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I recently read a sheet in which Covington called out Whittaker and said he’d knock him out. Can we all agree that Whittaker would absolutely beat the shit out of Covington? For real, what could Colby do to Whittaker? Covington’s Striking is terrible. He got out struck by Maia in the first rd. I don’t think Covington got the power to put Whittaker away. Covington’s wrestling wouldn’t even be effective on Whittaker because of his TDD. Whittaker stuffed a lot of TDs by Romero who’s an Olympic level wrestler. And even when Romero got Whittaker down he popped up real quick. This is probably just some of Colby’s trash talk but you never know.

Lol, what an idiot. I can get trash talking and I enjoy drama but only when folks like Conor do it, folks with charisma. Like Colby could do what Yoel who is a far better striker and wrestler couldn't.

Pfffffffffffffff. Whittaker would have an insane size advantage.

Put that on top of the insane technique advantage... Colby would get killed.

He would beat him like a child.

RDA will too :)

Pfffffffffffffff. Whittaker would have an insane size advantage.

Put that on top of the insane technique advantage... Colby would get killed.

He would beat him like a child.

RDA will too :)

RDA is totally different. He was outwrestled by Guida (now a FW) and Khabib at LW. I'm not saying RDA can't win, but he's not comparable to Whittaker in any way.

RDA is totally different. He was outwrestled by Guida (now a FW) and Khabib at LW. I'm not saying RDA can't win, but he's not comparable to Whittaker in any way.
Actually, Guida is fighting Da Bronx at 155 this weekend.

Oh I wasn't comparing him to Whittaker... hell no. RDA would also get fucked up by Whittaker.

I meant RDA will fuck Colby up as well.

I watched Colby stuff these days and I really believe he is awful. Even his highlight videos are awful ... and everyone has at least decent HL vids, even the worst of them. But not Colby. He is thoroughly bad.

Oh I wasn't comparing him to Whittaker... hell no. RDA would also get fucked up by Whittaker.

I meant RDA will fuck Colby up as well.

I watched Colby stuff these days and I really believe he is awful. Even his highlight videos are awful ... and everyone has at least decent HL vids, even the worst of them. But not Colby. He is thoroughly bad.

I'm just saying that RDA was beaten by smaller wrestlers in the past, and we haven't seen him deal with a pure wrestler in years. Some people say RDA's wrestling/TDD has improved a lot, but I don't think there's evidence. He's ragdolled a few guys like Pettis, but Pettis has very weak wrestling. He's fought a few guys with decent wrestling (Bendo, Alvarez, TFerg), but 2 of those fights ended in 1st round KOs and Ferguson isn't a traditional wrestler at all. His style is nothing like Colby, Usman, Kevin Lee, Khabib, etc.

We'll find out soon. I think it's hard-to-predict fight, though many have surefire confidence in RDA (and a few feel the same about Colby's chances).

I'm just saying that RDA was beaten by smaller wrestlers in the past, and we haven't seen him deal with a pure wrestler in years. Some people say RDA's wrestling/TDD has improved a lot, but I don't think there's evidence. He's ragdolled a few guys like Pettis, but Pettis has very weak wrestling. He's fought a few guys with decent wrestling (Bendo, Alvarez, TFerg), but 2 of those fights ended in 1st round KOs and Ferguson isn't a traditional wrestler at all. His style is nothing like Colby, Usman, Kevin Lee, Khabib, etc.

We'll find out soon. I think it's hard-to-predict fight, though many have surefire confidence in RDA (and a few feel the same about Colby's chances).

You have more faith in Colby than I do. I wouldn't mention his name next to Khabib.

I think he gets slaughtered tonight.

If he's even competitive he wins in my book. Cause I expect him to get completely outclassed.

Back