Cogar (Cody Garbrant) returns for UFC 300

Cogar and Figgy are easily in the top 5 lamest nicknames in the sport. Figgy might take the cake for number 1. Has he or anyone from his camp ever called him Figgy? Or is it just Sherdoggers trying to jump in on a gimmick?

I always liked Fredgar

Cogar and Figgy are easily in the top 5 lamest nicknames in the sport. Figgy might take the cake for number 1. Has he or anyone from his camp ever called him Figgy? Or is it just Sherdoggers trying to jump in on a gimmick?

There are a lot worse names out there, and I don’t see you offering any alternatives for a better nickname

<{nope}>

figgy is fine. it’s the first syllable from 4-syllable name, with an added vowel sound. but cogar is indeed lame. that’s the equivalent of calling him “j-lo” or “k-fed.”

figgy is fine. it’s the first syllable from 4-syllable name, with an added vowel sound. but cogar is indeed lame. that’s the equivalent of calling him “j-lo” or “k-fed.”
CoGar is the first syllable of each name. Nobody complains about JLau which sounds similar to a pop singer. DC and DJ are not that different.

CoGar is the first syllable of each name. Nobody complains about JLau which sounds similar to a pop singer. DC and DJ are not that different.
no. j-lau is very lame nickname. i’m complaining about it right now. people are allowed one syllable, from one name, and no more. once people start combining the first syllables of their first and last names, they have gone too far.

no. j-lau is very lame nickname. i’m complaining about it right now. people are allowed one syllable, from one name, and no more. once people start combining the first syllables of their first and last names, they have gone too far.
I don't know about Garby.

GoCart suprised me after his beating of Dom Cruz. I thought he would build on that performance but he never

The real question is...Will Cogar get a chance to reclaim his belt once he KOs Deivireido in the first?

Can you believe 2 former world champions and future hall of famers are the first fight on the early preliminaries, I hope it’s a good fight and Cody’s chin holds up early

Can you believe 2 former world champions and future hall of famers are the first fight on the early preliminaries, I hope it’s a good fight and Cody’s chin holds up early
First time in ufc history, 2 former champs open the whole show.

That said. Fig by ko round 1.

Idk if anyone remembers, but around 2012 there's actually guys here who used to call Glover 'Glotex'
<6><Dany07>

Back