Cody no love might replace Dom against Lineker

Shear toughness might do it, I think Cody beats him to the punch but if he can take it and turn the fight into a brawl I could see him having a chance although equally Cody might do what TJ did and just takedown him down instead.

Yeah, I kind of agree, either Cody fights on the outside and mixes up takedowns to a clear decision or he gets drawn into a brawl which he's done multiple times before and goes down.

I suppose Cody could KO him but Lineker has like a prime Mark Hunt chin relative to the BW division.

So we might get Lineker vs Garbrandt 3 years after originally booked? Is it forsure that Dom is out or is it speculation?

I just think it's a bad style match up for Lineker
Cody's glass jaw isnt ready for Hands of Stone.

It's not happening guys. How about Lineker vs Pedro Munhoz?

Since Rivera is fighting Aljo and Morales is fighting Assuncao. Munhoz is coming off a one sided first round finish over Caraway.

It's not happening guys. How about Lineker vs Pedro Munhoz?

Since Rivera is fighting Aljo and Morales is fighting Assuncao. Munhoz is coming off a one sided first round finish over Caraway.
Now that 233 is canceled maybe they can rebook the cruz fight for lineker in February or March.
Munhoz would be outclassed again. If they can't get dom I'd like Figueiredo vs lineker.

he will literally walk up to him and punch him in the face.

If Garbrandt doesn't flatten Lineker early he is getting walked through.
Lineker will give zero fucks about Cody's power, like every time he is hit with a big shot and put Cody out.

Lineker has a godlike chin.. He took everything TJ had to offer, including a headkick and he gave zero fucks. Cody better hope he can evade all night long because Lineker will probably sleep him with a big shot.

I abso-fucking-lutely co-sign on that.
.....and I'll take lineker + on the odds

Back