Cody Garbrandt smack talk TJ and Cruz *Update* Garbrandt says TJ is not the same fighter since USADA

Cody comes off as very unlikable. I don't see how fans can give this guy any love.

I know wusses here have problems with Cody fast-tracking his way to a title shot... but I'm good with his tactics as long as he ejects the Breakdancer.

There's only one man Cruz would bend the knee to, and that's the one true king of westeros, Stannis Baratheon.

Hence his nickname "No Love"

14101990178210.jpg

I kinda like Cory

He seems content being mean. Hopefully he can knock Cruz out.

The more this guy talks, the more I want to see Cruz dance rings around him, his mouth right now, is bigger than it's warranted.

I'm so pumped to see this fight.

Good promotin Cody

What the fuck is that at the end of the first one? A cup of coffee and a frog?
92282-what-the-fuck-does-that-mean-w-H5Pk.gif

Lol. I can't hate Cody for trying to get a bit of attention going. No idea why everyone gives him so much shit on here. The kid's exciting, got a bit of a mouth on him and comes to knock people out.

And if I were him, I'd be talking a heap too. He knows he hasn't had any top wins and is being gifted a title shot. Just trying to make a bit of a name for himself before the #P4P GOAT picks him apart for 25 minutes en-route to an easy 49-46.

What the fuck is that at the end of the first one? A cup of coffee and a frog?
92282-what-the-fuck-does-that-mean-w-H5Pk.gif
I believe that you are mistaken. That is clearly a cup of Hot Coco and a Toad and if you don't understand I don't think I can explain it to you. <35><35>

Back