Media Coach McGregor teaching & drilling power shots

Imagine getting cast on TUF and getting the opportunity to train with the best coaches in the world.

But instead you get Conor McGregor and SBG.
Does it look like he started doing the motions himself for examples sake? So he can look about and see anyone not doing what he's doing and correct/ teach them? Or do you think it looked like he just was using the opportunity to shadow box on his own, possibly even because he in front of an audience?

I've got my answer

Will he teach then some trash talk skills?

Also lol @ making the guys wear a shirt with his stupid conditioning program FAST logo.

Is he a good coach?

Who are the other notable fighters from SBG?

I'll wait.
And skills transferring to being a skilled teacher ain't certain either. I don't think I'd want Jordan as my basketball coach. Give me his coach. And if he was mostly solo-driven and self succesful Conor seems to be, I'd want another coach entirely

I really, really, truly think that him getting back with his irish boxing coach from his old gym when he was a kid really screwed with his striiking.

He's completely washed up, but his striking style went out the window. I'm sure money got to him, but shit poor coaching didn't help either.

Imagine drilling guillotine to use against Poirier as a guy like Mcgregor? So absurd, almost criminal. But that's exactly what Irish Edmond did.

air doesnt hit back
giphy.webp

Back