Co writer of the Art of the Deal claims Trump will resign

Jail for a made up russian collusion story? Yeah... I doubt it

I think collusion with Russia has pretty much been established. Maybe not directly by Trump but certainly by his son and members of his cabinet.

Atmosphere surrounding Trump isnt enough where he resigns.

I think collusion with Russia has pretty much been established. Maybe not directly by Trump but certainly by his son and members of his cabinet.

It has, and the FBI supervisor in charge of that investigation was just demoted to the human resources department at the FBI by Mueller. That means Muellers team found something out recently that this supervisor grossly screwed up on.

TS is such a little goofball

These threads have been coming up from vegetables like you ever since the election

So this fake news loser is trying to make a name for himself bashing Trump...sad...

I predict that we will see at least 3 1/2 years of threads like this.

Then we'll have another 3 and a half years of critical administrative and cabinet positions not being filled, crippling coordination of funds and manpower for things like infrastructure, drug prevention and environmental protections.

Hooray!!!

Let's just entertain that for a second, and say it's true that they all colluded and worked together. It's not a felony. Shit, it might not even be an impeachable offense.

Bill Clinton took money from China for his campaign. You want to know what his punishment was? He had to give it back.

No way he resigns with the Russia investigation looming.

He can't give up that ace up the sleeve. Even Trump isn't that stupid.

Lets be honest though

Has any president ever been continuously hounded by the media from the moment he took office ?

He has a tough gig, no matter what he does he gets sh!t on

Let's just entertain that for a second, and say it's true that they all colluded and worked together. It's not a felony. Shit, it might not even be an impeachable offense.

Bill Clinton took money from China for his campaign. You want to know what his punishment was? He had to give it back.

correct me if Im wrong, but anything is an impeachable offense. Impeachment means you go to trial before the senate, it doesnt mean you get convicted. Clinton was impeached and acquitted for example.

so even if trump is impeached, which i doubt will happen, he also has a very low chance of being convicted anyway.

Resign or jail
Resignation = jail (if he in fact did something that will send him to jail).

That's why you don't give up the biggest get-out-of-jail free card that exists in civilization: executive supremacy over a sovereign nation. His concern also clearly won't be restricted to himself. This may involve his kids or some of his closest friends.

It also may involve felonies relating to business, not politics. He already paid his way out of one felony fraud case, and only got to do so-- really-- because he won the Presidency.

Serious question, what do you believe is the strongest evidence for collusion?

Bad prediction for a few reasons. Donald Trump is not giving up the most powerful position in the world voluntarily, if we've learned anything about his character, so he's not resigning unless he's impeached at the least. There's the pardon power that he's going to need, which Mick brought up first. There's the likelihood that any potential charges against Trump have already been or will be sealed, only to be opened in case of impeachment. And there's the high probability that a Republican legislature will simply not impeach a sitting Republican president unless he shoots somebody in the middle of Fifth Avenue.

This clown is on CNN right now making a fool of himself. Even Cooper is giving off a "really dude?" vibe, during their interview.

i saw a quote from churchill that was applied to trump today, "he is a bull that carries his own china shop around with him"
after that last press conference, which should have been about infastructure, im inclined to agree
Trump is a fat kid who sat on his sac of cheetos.

Lets be honest though

Has any president ever been continuously hounded by the media from the moment he took office ?

He has a tough gig, no matter what he does he gets sh!t on
So he should learn to quit lying every single day, or saying the craziest things that he shouldn't say. He is his own worst enemy and can't refuse an argument with ANYONE. He re-tweets bullshit comments from Fox and CTers all the time. Do you think the press should not talk about it or call him on it?

His whole fake media scam is really anyone who doesn't agree with him or calls out his constant lies, in fact the press should go after him harder and flat out call him a liar.

He already has immunity. As a sitting president he cannot be charged with a crime. He doesn't need to resign to get immunity.

Huh? Is it make believe day? Where we say things and pretend they're true?

Trump will sacrifice a lot of people before he resigns.

I predict that we will see at least 3 1/2 years of threads like this.
busted-lfiddich-to-trump-caught-meeting-with-russian-submarine-captain-17204004.png

I'd put much higher odds on Trump shitting his pants and having a heart attack in the middle of a tweet storm.

I don't think it matters what Mueller finds. The votes for impeachment aren't there and it doesn't seem likely that they will be anytime soon. Even if the investigation turns up something totally damning the GOP will just say that it's actually really good having a Russian stooge as president and vote to keep him. If they abandon Trump they risk having their party disintegrate.

Back