CM Punk vs Mike Perry is the fight to make

Kvolcom

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
The 2 worst fighters on the roster, happen to fight in the same weight class....it's a perfect freakshow fight.

who do u got?

Perhaps then CM Puke could land that earth shattering right we all would like to see land on someone.

Perry should go to WWE like Rousey. Seriously. He got the look, the charisma, etc. Imagine the promos

The 2 worst fighters on the roster, happen to fight in the same weight class....it's a perfect freakshow fight.

who do u got?
Perry would murder him. That takes a ballsy comission to sanction that fight.

Rather see micky gall get his block knocked off by mike than cm punk getting 1 hitter quittered

Perry should go to WWE like Rousey. Seriously. He got the look, the charisma, etc. Imagine the promos

This is not a bad. Have him get on the Brock juice, add some muscle, and he could be a WWE star. As it currently stands, he is taking a lot of damage and will struggle to beat top 10 guys, so why not go and make easier money in the WWE.

I have a feeling Punks chin is only one out of ten Bispings. I watched a video where him and SCSA were verbally going at it and Steve says something about that stack of dimes he calls a neck. Lol

I don't know. Colby seems to be asking to fight him.

FFS man, I'm no fan of either guy but Perry would absolutely murder Punk.

Perry isn't that bad.

keyboard warriors making fun of a cage fighter

YRozg.gif

Back