CM Punk vs Joe Rogan

Fedor going 2-4 had nothing to do with the cage. Just admit you hate Rogan and move on. He easily destroys CM Punk
The point is (1) the playing field affects how the game is played (2) the opponent affects how the game is played (3) the rules affect how the game is played.

In the videos posted, those 3 requirements are not met (playing field, opponent and rules), so posting those videos is irrelevant to this conversation. CM Punk has stepped inside the Octagon and faced a UFC trained fighter under UFC rules. Joe Rogan has never done that, but MORE importantly, has never been willing to do it.

How is this hate? So, if I say the sky is blue, it means that I hate green people. LOL

When you have to do mental gymnastics to defend a position, chances are you are on the losing side. I am using truths and facts to back my opinion, you are just using fanaticism.

who has shown more transferable skills for the octagon a guy who knows the basic martial art of mma and is a black belt in it and has some valid striking credentials, vs a guy who couldn't land one punch (a hilariously bad technique punch btw).

if this was UFC 1, and we saw tape on both of these guys before they fought, you would honestly pick punk to win because he was in a fight that he horribly lost?
CM Punk stepped inside that cage, and is willing to do so again. Joe Rogan has NEVER been willing.

The fight cannot happen if one person is not willing to step inside the cage. CM Punk was 41 and rich when he stepped inside the cage. How long has Joe Rogan been doing MMA insid the gym?

Joe Rogan had the training and opportunity, but he didn't do it. What does that tell you? Forget the name Joe Rogan. If John Smith was always talking about being passionate about MMA and training all day and being a Machado Black Belt BJJ, and you found out that John Smith never fought in the UFC despite having training and opportunity, what will that tell you about John Smith?

To me, it tells me John Smith is not about that action. Darren Till left England as a teenager to learn to fight and compete in Brazil. Francis Ngannou left Cameroon, went to France, and now he sleeps at the UFC Performance Institute, just for a chance to fight. Win, draw or lose, these guys are fighters.

Joe Rogan was in the UFC for many years, and he never made a move. Dude, don't be blinded by fanaticism. He is NOT a fighter. Will he defend himself? probably. Will he step inside a cage for blood and glory? HELL NO. LOL

The point is (1) the playing field affects how the game is played (2) the opponent affects how the game is played (3) the rules affect how the game is played.

In the videos posted, those 3 requirements are not met (playing field, opponent and rules), so posting those videos is irrelevant to this conversation. CM Punk has stepped inside the Octagon and faced a UFC trained fighter under UFC rules. Joe Rogan has never done that, but MORE importantly, has never been willing to do it.

How is this hate? So, if I say the sky is blue, it means that I hate green people. LOL

When you have to do mental gymnastics to defend a position, chances are you are on the losing side. I am using truths and facts to back my opinion, you are just using fanaticism.
Didn't read man. No one cares

Yes, you did. People who don't care are not participating in the thread. You are. You care. I won. You lost.

It is over. See you in the next debate. LOL
Its kinda sad you think anyone wastes time reading posts longer than a few lines. Especially yours <3

CM Punk stepped inside that cage, and is willing to do so again. Joe Rogan has NEVER been willing.

The fight cannot happen if one person is not willing to step inside the cage. CM Punk was 41 and rich when he stepped inside the cage. How long has Joe Rogan been doing MMA insid the gym?

Joe Rogan had the training and opportunity, but he didn't do it. What does that tell you? Forget the name Joe Rogan. If John Smith was always talking about being passionate about MMA and training all day and being a Machado Black Belt BJJ, and you found out that John Smith never fought in the UFC despite having training and opportunity, what will that tell you about John Smith?

To me, it tells me John Smith is not about that action. Darren Till left England as a teenager to learn to fight and compete in Brazil. Francis Ngannou left Cameroon, went to France, and now he sleeps at the UFC Performance Institute, just for a chance to fight. Win, draw or lose, these guys are fighters.

Joe Rogan was in the UFC for many years, and he never made a move. Dude, don't be blinded by fanaticism. He is NOT a fighter. Will he defend himself? probably. Will he step inside a cage for blood and glory? HELL NO. LOL

stop trying to change the subject. its about who would win in a hypothetical fight between joe rogan and cm punk. not about who wants to be a fighter more. we have seen nothing from CM punk. we have seen some shit from joe rogan. there are guys who train and don't fight professionally. many of them who do so regularly can beat CM punk. CM punk is not something special. Some people get inspired because he is doing MMA at an old age but thats it.

stop trying to change the subject. its about who would win in a hypothetical fight between joe rogan and cm punk. not about who wants to be a fighter more. we have seen nothing from CM punk. we have seen some shit from joe rogan. there are guys who train and don't fight professionally. many of them who do so regularly can beat CM punk. CM punk is not something special. Some people get inspired because he is doing MMA at an old age but thats it.
I am not trying to change the subject. I am telling you that Joe Rogan is not going to fight in a real or hypothetical fight. LOL

CM Punk is a fighter. He stepped inside the Octagon, and he is willing to do it again. He is a rich guy who doesn't need to do it, but he is willing.

Joe Rogan has NEVER been willing to step inside the cage.
he was actually supposed to fight Wesley snipes. Trained for It with Rob Kaman and a bunch of others for months as well.

Back