CM PUNK UFC 230 @ MSG

ALAN PARTRIDGE

NO LONGER REGISTERED
@Steel
Reaction score
I think he should attend this event, I'm sure Dana would give him some front row tickets for free...

That is all.

giphy.gif

he should be banned for life from all UFC events after those "performances"

Punk is so terrible he should be paying the UFC money to let him compete instead of the other way around.

What does the "CM" in CM Punk stand for anyways? I know his real name is Phil, but I always imagined that "CM" was for Charles Montgomery Punk. I'm sure some wrasslin fan will say otherwise, but he is Charles Montgomery to me.

What does the "CM" in CM Punk stand for anyways? I know his real name is Phil, but I always imagined that "CM" was for Charles Montgomery Punk. I'm sure some wrasslin fan will say otherwise, but he is Charles Montgomery to me.

Chick magnet

Chick Magnet

Chicago Made

Book him another fight.

Id pay money to watch him apply the sloth guard again

Lol. So many haters. Guy got to fight on the main card of a UFC event and escaped without head trauma or serious injury. What did he make? $1M + that sweet Reebok money and one time discount coupon? Hard for me to hate on someone living his dream.

Cuckhold magnet

Lol. So many haters. Guy got to fight on the main card of a UFC event and escaped without head trauma or serious injury...

I would say that it is a pretty safe bet that he suffered head trauma against Jackson though...

Its a tribute to Chuck Mosley rip

another shit thread by the guy who openly supports ISIS

Back