Clint Hester replaces Bubba Mcdaniel?

Meulenhof

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
I saw Clint Hester cutting weight in the preview, Bubba seems to be scared of Uriah. so I think Clint will fight Uriah next week. Also because they didn't show any action of the fight in de the preview.

How are you guys thinking about that?

I feel like that was just intentional editing misdirection to build drama. "Ooo what if Bubba backs out because he's scared!". So they show a clip of Hester cutting weight, or just training, from earlier in the season to plant the idea.

Could be 100% mistaken though.

I'd rather see Clint fight than Bubba so.... I'd support that if true.

Yeah Clint vs Urijah would be alot better. Bubba will likely just get destroyed if that fight happens. Clint actually has pretty good striking though.

I want to see Uriah destroy both Bubba and Josh. Both of those guys have been trying to push other fighters into fighting Uriah since day one.

I think they're just trying to build some drama or hype for the next episode. They didn't show any clips from next week's fight like they always do, so maybe its to prevent them from spoiling a surprise or maybe Bubba is still fighting. So who knows!

I really believe it's just editing to build hype. It's like with season 10 on how they kept saying Kimbo was gonna get back in the competition and that Mitrione was gonna back out in the previews. Don't look to deep into it I say.

Hope Bubba fights Uriah. That would be so embarrassing if he chickens out, probably worse for his mental health than if he gets KTFO'd.
Clint should've been given the chance to fight in the wildcard instead Bubba or that guy who quit on the stool any way.

Initially, I was pretty skeptical of Clint replacing Bubba, thinking it was an editing ploy. But I looked at that TUF (finale?) leaked poster yesterday and Bubba isn't even on it, so now I'm thinking Clint does indeed replace him.

Edit: Looked at it again and Bubba is on it. But if the poster is what it's speculated to be (massive spoiler), then I'd still stick to the opinion that Clint replaces him.

hmz dont think bubba will let this chance pass. but will tap/tko to the first barrage Hall will throw at him

Every fight is going the way of the arrangement of fighters on the TUF finale poster... If Clint does replace Bubba, I think it's safe to say we know the outcomes of all the remaining fights.

Someone posted another vid where we see Hall punching Bubba , so to me that mean he's not backing up .

I would LOVE for this to happen. Hester should have gotten the wild card spot to begin with.

Back