Cleaning Hand Wraps

Senshi

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
I tried the search function for all of you haters.

I just want to know the best/most common way of cleaning hand wraps. I put htem in the laundry machine and they jsut became very tight and stuck together(hard to explain) is there something that you guys know that doesnt involve them becoming creased. Thanks in advance

I just wash them in the washing machine. I tossed them in with my other clothes. When they got in the dryer they kind of stuck together, but I just untangled them.

me too i just wash them in the washing machine......when they come out their all fucked up, but their only a few dollors.......if you care that much in vest in an iron

excellent, i thought that i was one of the only people who puts htem in the normal laundry.

I hand wash mine in the shower every couple of uses. Hang dry. Real easy.

throw them in normal wash, Take them out of washer. Smooth out wrinkles over a sharp edge like a table or desk. Throw them over a door to dry.

Like shaolin said, wash them when you get home and take a shower. Putting them in the dryer?? You guys should know what dryers do to fabrics. Hang dry them.

I throw mine in the washer as well, but instead of putting them in the dryer I throw them over the rod that holds my shower curtain up. I kind of run it back and forth over the rod to try and iron out all of the creases and wrinkles. Then I take a shower; the steam helps a little, then just let them air-dry and it's fine.

I have a cloth bag that I put mine into so that they dont get tangled into anything else in the washing machine, then I take them out and hang them up to air dry, they get a little tangled together but its not so bad, gets the job done

laundry on regular hand wrap, hand wash on mexican handwrap

deadlyshaolin said:

Ditto, or in the sink. Hang on a door or shower curtain rod. Every few days spray em with Freebreeze type shit.

i hand wash them with some detergent then hang dry. no problems whatsoever.

There's something called a dellicates bag that women use to wash their bras in. You just stuff your wraps into the bag and throw it into the washing machine like any other piece of clothing. You can even stick it in the dryer with no worries.

I throw them in the washing machine too. So far they are holding up well and they smell Tide fresh.:icon_chee

hand wash, hang dry. the wash machine will tear them up and the dryer will wear them thin.

I just fill up a sink with cold water after every practice and dunk them in there...swish them around a bit...wring them out and hang dry them...

deadlyshaolin said:

Every COUPLE of uses?!
If I don't wash my wraps after each time I use them, the fumes would melt through my gloves and then kill me.

Back