Television Clean Humor Rocks

Brian Regan is the best clean comic alive today. Even his old stuff is hilarious.

True, no problem with foul mouth comics - but Rodney was a riot with marriage.​

He was great and didn’t curse but I wouldn’t call jokes about pumblers banging your wife clean comedy.
It's definitely not children's(is that a thing?) or family comedy, but I think it's considered 'clean'

Rodney gets no respect, no respect at all. Any others? Funny comics don't need to curse.

I've been watching a few comedians of late on "dry bar comedy" through youtube. It's a nice change to hear people tell jokes without swearing & still make me laugh. Nothing against swearing, but it must be harder to tell a joke without it, so I appreciate their talent.

quote-you-might-be-a-redneck-if-you-have-to-go-outside-to-get-something-out-of-the-fridge-jeff-foxworthy-143-43-82.jpg

Jon Pinette was the very first that came to mind, and it sucks I missed him when he performed here.

Jeff Foxworthy live is actually much funnier than a lot of his specials I have seen. Jimmy Carr and Jim Gaffigan don't swear very much, if at all.

I don't mind filth in comedy. But now all we have is women comediennes talking about their pussies and getting finger blasted all day. I like adult humor but this new trend of over-the-top TMI is tired at this point. I think Chappelle has the formula right.

End of the day, GOAT clean standup comic is still likely Bill Cosby imo. Everything else aside (I know it's not possible), dude was incredible.

Current fav is probably Jim Gaffigan, he always has me in stitches. Brian Regan is pretty stellar too.

It's definitely not children's(is that a thing?) or family comedy, but I think it's considered 'clean'

He’s got some clean jokes but some of his funniest jokes are in the genre of dark humor and most of it is technically ribaldry.
Clean comedy by definition is family friendly.

Back