News Claudia Gadelha to Brian Ortega: "I would make a baby with you"

She really isnt bad looking at all.. Brian has the thought of a 3some as well as u know she likes girls too.

It wasn't a joke. She shot her shot, he shot her down ,and he's down playing it to remedy the embarrassment she's getting. Sad, but true.

She got freind zoned , nice to see it happening the other way around once in a while.

Claudia Gadelha Asked About Her IG Comment of Wanting Brian Ortega's Baby
James Lynch
Published on Dec 6, 2018

~
Brian Ortega Responds To Claudia Gadelha's Hilarious Instagram Comment
James Lynch
Published on Dec 6, 2018

image.png

image.png

it's not stupid at all that we're on the third thread about this. please, let's make 4 more threads. at least.

Idk everyone's saying no, but based off their interactions I'd say they're banging; or at least fooling around.

What everyone doesn't know is both of them are wizards and they can actually make a baby together through magic. Theyre both laughing because you guys are thinking about sex. Wizards don't have sex.

it's not stupid at all that we're on the third thread about this. please, let's make 4 more threads. at least.
No previous threads came up when I searched the combination of their names before posting this thread. Not my fault if Sherdoggers don't use search-friendly titles for their threads.

When the day comes that women can make babies with each other, we'll all be in trouble.
when the day comes that virtual reality is as good as real sex, women will be in trouble !

So fucking triggered bro. Sorry i'm not up on Claudia Gadelha's sexual orientation. Loser
your name is monkeypickass, let's not pretend you don't live on redbull and reddit posts.

Maybe it's like the Akiyama think. Like I'm straight but if.....

Back