Claudia Gadelha tested 3 times in 5 days

Actualized174

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
As Gadelha told Combate, she wants USADA to go to Poland to find out if the champion is indeed clean, because she doesn’t believe so.

"I was tested three times in five days. I was surprised. I arrived at the gym last Friday and USADA was there. I was leaving my house on Tuesday and USADA was there. On Thursday there were at my house again. I guess I must be bothering them somehow. I feel great physically, very strong. I know about this fight for six months, now. I’m read. This must have scared some guys. I want to be tested. I’m all for a clean sport, but I want them to go all the way to Poland to test Joanna, because I’m sure she’s not being tested."

According to the USADA athlete testing history, Gadelha has been tested 4 times overall in 2016, compared to 3 for Jedrzejczyk. Last year (starting in July), Jedrzejczyk was tested 3 times to Gadelha's 2. So as of May 23rd, they are both listed as having been tested 6 times since USADA testing began in the UFC.

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2016/5/2...its-says-shes-sure-joanna-is-not-being-tested

As Gadelha told Combate, she wants USADA to go to Poland to find out if the champion is indeed clean, because she doesn’t believe so.

"I was tested three times in five days. I was surprised. I arrived at the gym last Friday and USADA was there. I was leaving my house on Tuesday and USADA was there. On Thursday there were at my house again. I guess I must be bothering them somehow. I feel great physically, very strong. I know about this fight for six months, now. I’m read. This must have scared some guys. I want to be tested. I’m all for a clean sport, but I want them to go all the way to Poland to test Joanna, because I’m sure she’s not being tested."

According to the USADA athlete testing history, Gadelha has been tested 4 times overall in 2016, compared to 3 for Jedrzejczyk. Last year (starting in July), Jedrzejczyk was tested 3 times to Gadelha's 2. So as of May 23rd, they are both listed as having been tested 6 times since USADA testing began in the UFC.

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2016/5/2...its-says-shes-sure-joanna-is-not-being-tested
Weird that they would be so persistent in those 5 days.

any chick with an 8 pack needs to be tested non-stop

good
keep the testing coming for all of the athletes

She didn't get tested for 7 months leading up to this fight. USADA are idiots.

Well everybody always accused her for being on steroids because of her physique. Now her passing these tests will silence some critics today.

That's really odd. I don't know much about steroids but that seems unnecessary. Sidenote: I'm confused how Friday to Thursday is 5 days but whatever (unless she said it out of order).

Her abs are more shredded than a lot of male fighters.

Good profiling, USADA.

That's really odd. I don't know much about steroids but that seems unnecessary. Sidenote: I'm confused how Friday to Thursday is 5 days but whatever (unless she said it out of order).
I'm sure they did it because there are oral spray steroids and other creams you can apply and they wear off quick. Maybe they were trying to catch something like that if she was doing something. Guess we'll find out soon.

I know with men the inspector has to see the penis and cup to prevent urine swapping. With chicks it would seem easy to keep or slip a false bladder into the vaginal canal with clean urine. If with dudes the USADA guy stares at your junk during release, with chicks do they have someone squat in front of the toilet and make sure there is no catheter while the chick is pissing?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nicenhot
Back