Claudia Gadelha relaxing in Disneyland Tokyo...with her boyfriend???

Mangina? I thought she was in to Herrig.

Maybe her too. I just remember her commenting on some sexy pic of PVZ and asking her to send her a pic without the outfit on Insta.

Are those the only lesbos? I swear there were more. One of them was going out with another UFC fighter.
I'm sure there are more but those are the only Brazilian ones I can think of.

Why do people think she's lesbian, she never had that vibe. You don't see lesbians in mini skirts and heels like she used to do on some press conferences.

Why do people think she's lesbian, she never had that vibe. You don't see lesbians in mini skirts and heels like she used to do on some press conferences.

I heard that some dude on the internet said he knew some people who trained with her in Brazil and it was openly known she was a Lesbian.

Then Joanna trolled her about being a Lesbian and hitting on her. (claiming she sent Joanna 'kisses', with Joanna having to tell her she's not a 'different one' aka Lesbian). Not to mention the videos where people feel like there was 'sexual tension' between the two.

Also a lot of WMMA fighters are lesbians, especially the Brazilian ones it seems. Another thing is some people consider Claudia to be a quite masculine/androgynous looking chick

Finally she's never really been seen with a boyfriend...until now (possibly).

whats it like being attracted to roided up women that look and act like men?

I'm guessing the same as being attracted to any woman. Attractiveness is subjective. Pretty sure some people won't find your partner attractive, doesn't change how you feel about them.

He's the guy getting his dick wet in her pus, while you post jelly threads about it. He wins.

giphy.gif

Probably a family friend or something...doubt it's her partner. I'm pretty sure she's lesbian,

And nice shirt...lmao
I don't know if that's him but she has mentioned having a BF before on Instagram.

I heard that some dude on the internet said he knew some people who trained with her in Brazil and it was openly known she was a Lesbian.

Then Joanna trolled her about being a Lesbian and hitting on her. (claiming she sent Joanna 'kisses', with Joanna having to tell her she's not a 'different one' aka Lesbian). Not to mention the videos where people feel like there was 'sexual tension' between the two.

Also a lot of WMMA fighters are lesbians, especially the Brazilian ones it seems. Another thing is some people consider Claudia to be a quite masculine/androgynous looking chick

Finally she's never really been seen with a boyfriend...until now (possibly).
Claudia told Joanna to first herself and then Joanna said she " wasnt different." lol

I guess the guy in the pics is lucky...if he's into Thiago Alves in a wig.

Back