Claudia Gadelha goes off on fans calling her lesbian on instagram

i legit thought she was a lesbian. i dont hate lesbians or anything but the skrillex haircut and tats

she has a nice body though, so good news if i ever get massive plastic surgery to put me into her league

I read this article awhile back about the WBNA being 98% gay. Claims made by former WBNBA star Candice Wiggins. It's a good read and it shocked me a little. I'm sure she had to be exaggerating but most of them really are gay. Here's the article..https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=3&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwiVt-Tu_PPWAhVEw2MKHWJZCbgQFgg0MAI&url=http://ftw.usatoday.com/2017/02/candice-wiggins-wnba-reaction&usg=AOvVaw2XIQxoPLPdjHStpHgOb1vM

I kind of remember that
But if we are including bisexual in with gay, then the % is a lot higher. Especially for women in general.

Its weird, but many years ago I worked for a company that did merch for Broadway shows.
I was one of two guys that were straight. They nicknamed me "The Breeder".
It was weird to be the minority that way, but I soon learned a lot more are gay/bi than most think.

upload_2017-10-15_21-27-36.png

<DCrying>

Boohoo. If you dont want people to comment, dont post publicly on social media. Simples

I like her even more now.

STFU motherfuckers...how bout dat?

I kind of remember that
But if we are including bisexual in with gay, then the % is a lot higher. Especially for women in general.

Its weird, but many years ago I worked for a company that did merch for Broadway shows.
I was one of two guys that were straight. They nicknamed me "The Breeder".
It was weird to be the minority that way, but I soon learned a lot more are gay/bi than most think.

View attachment 288727
You worked for a broadway company and you are surprised at the number of maricones? No offense. The number of gay and bi people is really small in the average population but in some women’s sports like basketball and mma and boxing it’s way higher like that guy was saying. In my high school girls basketball team at least 12 of 15 girls where full on lesbian lol that’s waaaay higher than non athlete population for women. With men it’s probably slightly lower in the athlete population if anything.

Brazilian women are so fiery.

But if it weren't for the BF pics that someone posted, I would've for sure guessed she was a lesbo.

Looks like Eric Silva, same facial features, not as handsome as him obviously, but same features.

Funny how she was complaining about people talking about her gf, when she was chatting rude stuff about Joanna's partner. Funny that o_O

I was cringy worthy when she said "dude"

Its cringy when anybody says it, I like Tate a lot, but she uses it a lot too (or used to).
although when she called RR that on TUF, I guess it was funny

Last edited:
I find her sexy either way. And it is not like these Instagram trolls have a chance. Haters gonna Hate.

I see nothing wrong with liking to eat at the Y

Looks like Eric Silva, same facial features, not as handsome as him obviously, but same features.

She is forever the young prospect

Erick-Silva-UFN40-weigh.jpg

Totally, especially on social media.

The only place it is acceptable is on Sherdog.com
it shouldn't be even here.
I mean why the fuck some people are more invested in HATING someone than Liking someone else? WHy spend most of their energy finding negative things to say about someone?

This is something that I really can't understand...

...then again, Haters are invariably stupid or jealous people
Mediocre people that envy someone else's success...

...yeah, I understand who they are, what they are... but it is still a choice that they make... to hate... I just don't get it.

Back