Classy Chris Weidman: "Rockhold felt like a weak guy who was ready to break"

Since when did getting taken down from a kick a valid excuse for losing a fight?

Guys get taken down all the time, that doesn't mean they get mounted and pounded into a bloody pulp. This kick excuse has to stop. Just admit Luke has a better ground game and focus on the rematch.

I don't really think Weidman believes the words that are coming from his mouth, he just wants to fight for the title again, good plan.

Weidmans career is over if he loses again to Luke

To be completely honest, I felt Weidman was about to permanently turn the tide of the fight to his side before "the kick" happened.

People act like the kick was akin to a white belt falling into full mount with jacare. It was a simple takedown with 2 experienced and high quality grapplers with one guy simply breaking down and destroying the other guy. The kick would be meaningless if weidman could defend himself on the ground. That in itself should make people reassess this notion that Chris took over the fight.

Luke did look half dead in the third before the kick. If you can't see that,you are fuckin blind.

Get your hate out while you can,I guess.

To me he looked ready to pounce. Oh and what happened then?

Is that why he completely destroyed Weidman even with a leg infection?

Luke did look half dead in the third before the kick. If you can't see that,you are fuckin blind.

Get your hate out while you can,I guess.

Yea Rockhold looked like shit but he still beat Weidman to a bloody pulp.. lol what hate? It's what happened.

goddamit weidman. Been a fan of his for a while and he's losing me with some of the stuff he's been saying lately.

Haha

What a joke

"he's still my son"

People act like the kick was akin to a white belt falling into full mount with jacare. It was a simple takedown with 2 experienced and high quality grapplers with one guy simply breaking down and destroying the other guy. The kick would be meaningless if weidman could defend himself on the ground. That in itself should make people reassess this notion that Chris took over the fight.
Weidman attempting the kick allowed Rockhold to attain a dominate position to which he then used to turned Chris's face into hamburger meat. If it was pure grappling than Chris probably would have done a lot better but this is a fight. A lot of bjj guys would be turned to mincemeat if punches and elbows were allowed. Sonnen would have brutalized Andre Galvo if punches and elbows were allowed. Instead Galvo tapped him. Just because you're in Jacare's guard doesn't mean the fights over. It's not a death sentence. You can still do damage to Jacare with GnP. (Ex Romero vs Jacare)

Sorry but the kick played a part. He was backing up Rockhold with kicks and to me Rockhold looked tired. He backed Rockhold to the fence than attempted "the kick". Rockhold than took his back and took I'm down and started pounding him. No kick no dominant position achieved.

Weidman is a joke.

image-4632862075.jpg

Man, Weidman is one of my favorite fighters but he needs to shut what we call the fuck up. DO YOUR TALKING DURING THE REMATCH!!!

1148625-726275_prime_024.jpg
Weidman please stop. You're ruining everything. Ruining yourself.

this is just WWE promo shit for when they rematch, welcome to the big mac era

This is getting absurd. Weidman can't deal with the fact that Rockhold showed him who's who.

This doesn't surprise me at all. He thought he'd be the next great thing and he got hit by a truck

Back