City of Minneapolis receives complaint about 13 year olds hot dog stand....

People going to start calling the cops on themselves

I'm about to go make my kids start selling some candy.... Call the cops on their ass.

I had somebody call the City last week because I planted a tree in the right-of-way that comes about 15 feet onto "my" property. Technically it requires a permit but the city never enforces it unless the tree obstructs the sidewalk or drivers ability to see. BUT as soon as they get an official complaint they have to require the permit which would require a full survey and site plan ($1000) so I moved the tree 5 feet to get out of the ROW. I really wish complaints of this nature were not allowed to be anonymous. Not because I would retaliate but I like to know who the asses are in my neighborhood. And don't get me started on HOA's. We have a vacation rental and they are always bitching about something.

HOA's? Land of the free eh?

Hotdogs are full of nitrates that cause butt cancer.

By the city helping this kid with his hotdog stand they are basically spreading butt cancer to the community. They must be in the pockets of the portion of the pharmaceutical industry that provides medicine for butt cancer.

This is how it should be done in America folks!

Teach kids how to become entrepreneurs at a young age, so they don't waste their time and money going to college and not having a job after they graduate.

What kind of person calls the cops on a kid selling hot dogs or lemonade. Smh.
Lemonade or selling bottles of water are fairly inocuous but hot dog stands should meet health codes. People can get pretty sick if the minced pieces of shitpipe aren’t handled properly even with all the nitrates and such.

I wish americans expand their culinary tastes, and try other german style sausages. The frankfurter which everyone calls the hot dog is only one of many really tasty sausages from Germany.

This is how it should be done in America folks!

Teach kids how to become entrepreneurs at a young age, so they don't waste their time and money going to college and not having a job after they graduate.

Even if they don’t start their own business (failures can happen regardless of motivation I suppose) they’ll have the mentality of an owner. This will help even when joining a large organization - or just improve their personal lives.

HOA's? Land of the free eh?

I don't like HOA's at all BUT nobody moves into one by accident and some people really like them. Everybody gets a copy of HOA rules before they buy the house and a quick internet search will tell you whether they have lots of issues. They are not my cup of tea but bitching about them would be like buying a house next to an airport and complaining about the jet noise.

What kind of person calls the cops on a kid selling hot dogs or lemonade. Smh.
180625181925-permit-patty-full-169.jpg

Good!!! Let that kid bang, he’s not hurting anybody.

And for reals, calling the cops about that??? Where do these people come from??? I can’t imagine seeing a kid selling hot dogs and thinking “I better call the cops”....I’d probably buy a dog or 2 and support the young entrepreneur even if I wasn’t hungry.

As far as big metropolis areas go, the Twin Cities are definitely a better one by far. Few issues with Somali gangs but a low violence amount for the population, a lot of really good businesses, and a pretty legit music and arts scene

Good move for the little pr stunt here. I wonder if some old hag was really bitter enough to call the cops on a hotdog stand

Yeah, like the 8 year old selling lemonade, or the kid knocking on the door to ask for directions. No sign of racial motivation. Sure.

What about the two dudes who were white in their 20s trying to make a lemonade stand on the california beach.

Oh right, doesnt happen to white people.

If this kid was white the police wouldve just shut this down and ticketed him. Affirmative Action needs to die immediately.
If the kid was white the cops would have tipped their caps to him as they killed an unarmed black man in front of him

Back