City girl vs. Country girl... which do you prefer?

City girl or Country girl

• Total voters

WorldofWarcraft

Holy Paladin
Banned
Reaction score
City girl or country girl?

GIRLS_HD_WALLPAPERS_COLLECTION_2-94___14972-city-girl-2560x1600-girl-wallpaper.jpg

vs.

AQ11W8F.jpg

This thread needs a poll. Mods, help!

Country girl on average, but how many teeth she has really makes all the difference in the world.

This is a fact:
Country girls are almost always fit, know how to cook, are FIT, arent lazy, make excellent mothers and accept the role. Emotionally strong, are easily tricked and impressed with anything.

City gurls:
See Kim kardiashian

Last edited:
She's just a cunt - ry girl at heart...

The one who likes the outdoors, doesn't mind getting dirty, and doesn't think guns are icky.

Whatever kind Alexandra daddario is

Most chicks in rural areas aren't into guns and dirtbikes. At least not the ones I grew up with. That said, they were used to low end environments where as the city girls tend to bitch about the surroundings a lot more which tends to coossst mooorrre. Take a country girl to a farm to chill out, drink some beer and relax or out on a boat and they are happy to be there. City girls will not stand for that. You better be taking them to a nice club or restaurant.

Damn, I miss the country. Why did I go into software? :(

Depends on the girl , i swing both ways

Country girl by a country mile no doubt.

Sex? Doesn't matter. Dating? People will simply pick the one from the context they live in as that is what they are culturally accustomed to. I'm a city guy, so why would I date a country girl. They're fine enough people I'm sure, but I'd bore her and she'd bore me.

Sex? Doesn't matter. Dating? People will simply pick the one from the context they live in as that is what they are culturally accustomed to. I'm a city guy, so why would I date a country girl. They're fine enough people I'm sure, but I'd bore her and she'd bore me.
Are you a millenial?

Country chicks by far. Friendlier and more independent.

I don't like my girls inbred, so city girl it is.

Back