Media Chuck Tito presser rn. epic so far LOL

Holy shit! That was terrible in so many ways.

It's incredible that a guy who has been around the press for as many years as Oscar has can be this bad at it. Did he just happen to be on coke or did he specifically do coke because he didn't wanna do this sober? Christ.

Deron Winn seems to be coked out, too. Was there a platter of drugs in the green room or something? Lmao

Just watched this trainweck. Oscar was definitely not sober.

Highlight was McKee saying he thought Chuck was racist. Solid face-off.

<20>

Can't believe they are actually using Chuck "with that look in his eyes" as official promotional material LMAO!

<HisEye><HisEye><HisEye><HisEye><HisEye>

Chuck looks good all things considering. But so far removed from his prime.

Wtf is Oscar doing dressed as a man?

Lol “i don’t have the good manner to remember all the fighters names. But they are all here.”

Titos head somehow looks even bigger than normal

The fuck

My god look at that mans cranium

giphy.gif

Damn, that head. Write GOODYEAR on Tito's forehead and have him hover over baseball stadiums.

Oscar is like fuckkkkk.... Please don't lose money. I think Tito mentioned he is not getting pay for this fight just PPV cut. I wonder what Chuck got. If anything just buy the card to support these old guys. They helped the sport and if it's successful. We might have Chuck vs Royce in Bellator or something.

holy shit oscar sounds bombed.

Oscar looked like he just heard the news from his accountant about the number of ticket sales and estimated ppv buys.
And the row of 6-7 grungy looking guys at the back, wtf.

Back