Chuck Liddell says he could fight "tomorrow" with right offer

Ya! More brain damage for Chuck...this is what is sick and wrong with this sport sometimes. These guys need pensions instead of massive paycheques. Otherwise they keep coming back for these off putting fights. Shame on promoters who take him on.

Lidell wand in bellator with te roids

Let them bang bro

Fill the room with uppercuts and just bleed

I wonder if...

If....

THE LOOK. IS BACK. IN THE EYES OF CHUCK LIDDELL?!?!?!

Chuck vs Fedor and a big fuck you to Dana.

Chuck Liddell has openly admitted on camera he can't take a shot like he used to. He's 47 now. It's been 11 years since he won by stoppage or knocked anyone down. Please don't encourage a hero of mine. His return would be worse than Penns.

Chuck Liddell has openly admitted on camera he can't take a shot like he used to. He's 47 now. It's been 11 years since he won by stoppage or knocked anyone down. Please don't encourage a hero of mine. His return would be worse than Penns.
Doesn't mean I won't watch. Just like a car crash. You know it's gonna be bad but you can't look away

When a retired and brain injured fighter's money all drys up this is their only choice.

I don't want Chuck to come back but the man needs money.

I could fight tomorrow for the right offer.

That offer is a grilled cheese sandwich.

Where you at, Dana???

Against a grappler . Anything else no. Tito vs chuck 3 in Bellator... It wouldn't suprise me. Money talks louder in retirement

So why didn't he take the fight against Chael Sonnen?...he even called him out on that...
(Chael did)

It's fine if he fights another shot legend, but I'd be mad if it's a contender or a young hungry prospect.

Chuck him in with Ken Shamrock , why not. Though Ken is so deteriorated now he couldn't fight his way out of a wet paper bag. MAYBE Tito finally has a chance to beat Chuck now. If ever there was a time it's now.

But for real. Stay retired Chuck.

Well sure, I'll fight fucking Ubereem tomorrow for the right price

LHW is super shallow I could see Chuck having aome fun in there assuming he stayed away from the Rumbles and Jones of the world.

Back