Chuck Liddell (48 y/o) vs Tito Ortiz (43 y/o) in 2018

At this point chuck seems more cringey than Tito. Tito humbles chuck.

Chuck in 2010 was a beast
light-heavyweight-fighter-chuck-liddell-poses-during-a-portrait-shoot-picture-id103182653

Today, he looks old
images

91 years of experience between the two of them.

Who do ya got?

I think Liddell wins this believe it or not. Tito Ortiz has pillow hands and I don't think he will take down Charles.
Chuck will still light-up Titi-Ortiz

I've never seen a disintegrated chin reconstitute itself.

Nobody should be sanctioning Chuck to fight in 2018, period.

I agree with your last statement.

While his chin may not have got much better and he 100 % won't be the chuck that was a machine during his LW title run. I do believe that a long layoff can help a " chin " regain some strength as apposed to a fighter that continues on and keeps getting hit in practice and in competition.

Who do ya got?

I think Liddell wins this believe it or not. Tito Ortiz has pillow hands and I don't think he will take down Charles.
Chuck is fighting for a pay check. He will get destroyed by tito

Tito will win. Chuck cant take a hit. Tito just had to wait around for 14 yrs and push chuck off his wheelchair.

If chuck gets KOd again and by Tito on top of that I will throw up from disgust

I absolutley think this fight should not be sanctioned.

Tito is going to KO Chuck, imo.

Maybe but Tito has always been fearful of Chuck imo

Chuck definitely has him beat mentally that’s for sure

I would watch just like everyone else will too

Ken vs Royce III was a huge draw and they’re in their 50s

Tito doesnt need ko power you goofs. He just needs to take chuck down and wallop him to sleep which wont take very long.

Maybe but Tito has always been fearful of Chuck imo

Chuck definitely has him beat mentally that’s for sure

I would watch just like everyone else will too

Ken vs Royce III was a huge draw and they’re in their 50s
He doesnt have tito beat mentally. This is the third time they are fighting.

He doesnt have tito beat mentally. This is the third time they are fighting.

I'm aware. Tito ducked Chuck for years which you're aware of. Chuck has his number no chin or not. Titos boxing is not his strength.

I'm aware. Tito ducked Chuck for years which you're aware of. Chuck has his number no chin or not. Titos boxing is not his strength.
I honestly think tito was not afraid of chuck. He was making more money doing stuff outside of fighting,and was trying to push for a higher offer from the ufc. Chuck would have fought him for free,and Tito said that was dumb,shoulda squeezed em as this was the fight everyone wanted. Then chuck lost to randy. Tito is all about the money. Thats why he fought chuck AGAIN. Hes not afraid. Hed fight anyone for the right money. He knows chucks old as shit,he aint really awake at night scared of his old ass.

I honestly think tito was not afraid of chuck. He was making more money doing stuff outside of fighting,and was trying to push for a higher offer from the ufc. Chuck would have fought him for free,and Tito said that was dumb,shoulda squeezed em as this was the fight everyone wanted. Then chuck lost to randy. Tito is all about the money. Thats why he fought chuck AGAIN. Hes not afraid. Hed fight anyone for the right money. He knows chucks old as shit,he aint really awake at night scared of his old ass.

Let's just hope his skull is intact for this one and he doesn't pull out

Let's just hope his skull is intact for this one and he doesn't pull out
If he pulls out its because its something bad. That guy fought like his last 10 ufc fights with alot of injuries.

So the cage gets a wheelchair ramp modification and extra big numbers on the ring girls' signs.

Should the guys wear hearing aids to hear the bell, or will they substitute a truck air-horn?

Who do ya got?

to becrowned the champ of bellator old fighter class. vitor im sure gets winner .

Back