Christmas Wishlist!

PM me your addy. I can make that happen.
giphy.gif

Congrats! Been a good 2018, I take it?
It’s been deep learning how to be a dad and husband while trying to figure out how to be a family type guy.
When just a couple years ago I was almost homeless to a world traveler and now a dad. It’s been a trip.

It’s been deep learning how to be a dad and husband while trying to figure out how to be a family type guy.
When just a couple years ago I was almost homeless to a world traveler and now a dad. It’s been a trip.
We’re wired for parenting. Regardless, you learn something new EVERY day...about your child, yourself, and your spouse.

It’s a truly beautiful journey to say the least!

I have heard good things about it from a lot of people
Give it a try. I just buy the gummies and eat one right before bedtime and usually sleep all night. It doesn't make me groggy when I get up in the morning either.

We’re wired for parenting. Regardless, you learn something new EVERY day...about your child, yourself, and your spouse.

It’s a truly beautiful journey to say the least!
Right
I at one time thought I would never be a family man but now I wouldn’t trade my son or family for anything.

Give it a try. I just buy the gummies and eat one right before bedtime and usually sleep all night. It doesn't make me groggy when I get up in the morning either.
Will do thanks

Right
I at one time thought I would never be a family man but now I wouldn’t trade my son or family for anything.
Ditto! I NEVER pictured myself having children, but then I met an amazing woman!

No greater feeling than coming home from a rough day at work to a loving family!

I’ve been drinking Apple Cider Vinegar, diluted in water, before bed, and have been scoring some great sleep.

Ditto! I NEVER pictured myself having children, but then I met an amazing woman!

No greater feeling than coming home from a rough day at work to a loving family!
I can’t wait to get there.
We are still on the oh snap he pooped again and is rolling around on the bed while we are trying to change his diapers. Or he coughed a little bit let’s look at webmd before I have a heart attack.

Gadget wise? I know it's a past meets present, but I am looking for a high end speaker to go with my Alexa/Spotify pairing. Then on the flip I am also looking for a good record player. I've accumulated a decent vinyl collection, mainly because I know after a certain point albums get harder to find/get more expensive. I'd like to be able to finally use them.

Back