Christmas Shoops 2017

PicsArt_12-22-07.07.28.jpg

Werdum drew Colby's name in Secret Santa, and knows the perfect gift for the young man.

Tough cutting out that Guida hair. Top secret techniques were used. :)

ufox12_weighin_028.jpg

UFConFX4_Weighins_38.jpg
crop1_Clay-Guida-UFC-Gomi.jpg

Fucking hell that's good man!

giphy.gif

@Giblert as Marv in Home Alone.

ckOWw1Y.jpg

This year I'm giving out the gift of sexual confusion.

sage-northcutt-christmas-girlbbbcaf9673bca8dd.gif

Last edited:
So I made this composite of Mighty Mouse, Screaming Struve, and Homeless Dana. Added a gif in spoiler on how it was made if anyone wants to see. It's not too detailed but it will give you an idea of how to do it. Some of the frames are 5 seconds, some are 10 seconds.

Step by Step .gif
u0Fw36i.gif

aN72p8F.jpg

Last edited:
So I made this composite of Mighty Mouse, Screaming Struve, and Homeless Dana. Added a gif in spoiler on how it was made if anyone wants to see. It's not too detailed but it will give you an idea of how to do it. Some of the frames are 5 seconds, some are 10 seconds.

Step by Step .gif
u0Fw36i.gif

aN72p8F.jpg
lol... this is hilarious!!

Thanks for that info on the process. Color & texture matching is something I need to pay more attention to in my shoops. Was cool to see how you did it & how it blended the shoops into the picture.

Step by Step .gif
u0Fw36i.gif

aN72p8F.jpg

Man that's awesome... So fiddly to do on the phone though.

I'm gonna try it.

Back