Christian kills daughter for dating Muslim

different culture
hard to judge

Arab-Israeli Henriette Karra, 17, was butchered by her father, who disapproved of her relationship with a jailed Muslim man — for whom she planned to convert to Islam, according to reports.

Um...we sure this wasn't Islam?

Religion of peace

The article doesn't say the dad was a Christian like the TS claims.

Also, it says the murdered girl was a Christian and that she wanted to convert to Islam? I'd say she's not a Christian then.

Arab-Israeli Henriette Karra, 17, was butchered by her father, who disapproved of her relationship with a jailed Muslim man — for whom she planned to convert to Islam, according to reports.
Not sure why she wants to marry a guy who is in jail. That might be more what this is about.

Last edited by a moderator:
Did he tell in the name of Christ as he stabbed her?

He is a shit head and deserves to be hung.

Being in love with a Muslim proved fatal for this Christian teen.

Not surprised this happened in Israel, Christians over in the Middle East are far more connected to the kind of honor culture that leads to this.

But also I have to admit I'd probably at least slap my daughter once for trying to get married to a guy who is in jail. Then again this father is not one to complain about that
Sami, 58, who has a lengthy rap sheet for intimidation, property violations and drug dealing, was charged in Henriette’s death on Sunday.

Christian my ass... he obviously does not practice the Christian Faith!

Not surprised this happened in Israel, Christians over in the Middle East are far more connected to the kind of honor culture that leads to this.

But also I have to admit I'd probably at least slap my daughter once for trying to get married to a guy who is in jail. Then again this father is not one to complain about that

Ahhh.....so when a Christian does it, its about "culture" all of a sudden. A muslim in that same culture does it.....then its BAD BAD ISLAM!!!

The article doesn't say the dad was a Christian.

It says the murdered girl was a Christian and that she wanted to convert her boyfriend to Islam?

There are either typos and false info here or this story is bogus.
If the wording is throwing you off here's the original source
A Christian resident of the central Israeli town of Ramle was charged on Sunday with killing his teenage daughter over her relationship with a young Muslim.

Sami Karra allegedly murdered his daughter, Henriette, 17, because he and his family objected to her relationship with a man who was serving time in prison, as well as her plans to convert to Islam for him.

Christian my ass... he obviously does not practice the Christian Faith!

Which is exactly what a Muslim would say about their honor killings. Same difference man. Fundamental attribution error....look it up.

Amazing thread would read again

Which is exactly what a Muslim would say about their honor killings. Same difference man. Fundamental attribution error....look it up.
In Islam you can't marry an unbeliever. The Koran says that is fornication. Do you know what Islam does to fornicators?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back