Chris Weidman and Tony Fegurson

Straight Right

Yellow Belt
@Yellow
Reaction score
who is the craziest/delusionnal between them?

Fegurson has 7 straight losses but still think he can turn his career around and dont think he should retire

Weidman just said today that he feel like he can be the best at 185 and go on another run…

Tony Ferguson by far, Chris just came back off the leg break and lost a fight and is taking another fight and that's it. Tony let Dariush rip a heel hook on him, let Oliveira crank an armbar on him, got subbed by Bobby Green, and lost to Paddy Pimblett of all people and is still delusional about it all

Last edited:
to continue to fight while losing at the end of the career isn't crazy. some of these guys get 100k-250 a fight or more. they get money in the lead up for things and then the fight it self. It can remain a normal career even when you are losing. add up what guys like anderson , chris, tony have made on their losing streak.

Tony Ferguson is both way more delusional and crazy, I think after one more loss Weidman will come to his senses, I'm not sure Tony will ever come to his senses.

Once Tony retires, I really am nervous about his future personal life. Remarkable chance of getting arrested over and over. EDIT: Tony could end up the next Mayhem Miller.

Can't feel the same about Chris.
Pretty much.

Chris is a legit good guy who is caught in being a competitor.

Tony is a low IQ douchebag who also happens to accumulate CTE for years and years.

Chris W. has been delusional from a young age. He's been described as hyper-competitive (some kind of story with him and table tennis that I don't remember).

As soon as he became champion he was eyeing Jon Jones and stuff.

I guess it just never left him.

Tony Ferguson's delusion is more of the type "I can persevere through all odds through self-belief and grinding".

Chris Weidman's delusion is just an extremely competitive nature that escapes all bounds of reason and self-moderation.

They both seem like really good dudes though.

Chris Weidman saved a lady's life once and Tony Ferguson is a fan-favorite for his genuineness.

They're UFC fighters though- you kind of have to be weird, delusional, extremely reckless and confident to choose that kind of career path.

If it was an accountant thinking like this we'll all want them in a mental ward immediately though.

Tony, dude. Chris was at least champ, and a pretty damn good one.

The most delusional thing he ever did was to throw that spinning hook kick at Luke Rockhold, and it's been all downhill ever since.

Back