Choose 1-8 Before Entering: This is the time and place in which you will teleport and live

Probably 7 or 5 or 1. If I was living in France at that time, I try and join up with Napoleon. He was cool. Hanging out with gods is also cool, and the 80s is like my favorite decade in history.
What, are you a crazy idiot? You're supposed to pick before you enter so it is a surprise to you, you crazy idiot!

5. Going to show up with a shit load of oxy's and get the whole group of God's and goddesses strung out. Aprhodite will be giving up the ass for 20mgs.

Then I surf down to 80's Miami (on a lightning bolt that Zeus shot at me) and give some aqua net bitches the god tier aids while snorting 98% George Jung delivered cocaine. Then grab a kilo, head to Walgreens for some baking soda, and head to 90's L.A.

Spend my last days smoking crack and dancing to 90's r&b with big booty ho's. Get shot on the corner bumming a Newport from itchy the stripper.

BabyJesusandMaryandJoseph.gif

I picked three. Probably means I'll end up getting murdered or sent to prison but if I can get some hot 30s broads I'm happy.

4...dammit. Even if I survived the black plague, not a good time for me.

I'm getting drunk with Scarface!

Sweet, #2.

Err wait. :confused:

Why are most of the choices always so awful in these? Fuck.

5. Was slightly disappointed i wouldn't be in Miami Vice until i realized i would live out my days as a Greek God.

Oh great, I get to enjoy the plague experience. Well I don't get sick too often, maybe I'd survive it.

Back