International Chomsky: Israeli intervention in US ‘vastly overwhelms' anything Russia has done

Ok. Talk about falling on deaf ears. No one is paying attention to Israel. It's not going to help us impeach the president. Duh.

The Israelis and the Arabs don't even need to hack our politicians' computer to shape our policies.

Everyone who votes for establishment Democrats and Republicans help perpetuate this cycle. That's why it's considered normal.

Last edited:
Do you agree with Chomsky's assessment? Israel can bypass the US President altogether and speak with congress to push pro-Israeli legislation. The only country that has the power to do this

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...ussia-noam-chomsky-donald-trump-a8470481.html
Where's his evidence? What illegal intervention does he find so troubling? Where is the hostility? He literally cited the Israeli Prime Minister addressing our Congress as an example of this "intervention". Huh? This is the most brazen and alarming act you can cite, Professor?

Am I supposed to pretend I'm ignorant to the fact the Russians are aligned with Syrian and Iran against Israel, and that Chomsky himself despises Israel?

What a joke.

Where's his evidence? What illegal intervention does he find so troubling? Where is the hostility? He literally cited the Israeli Prime Minister addressing our Congress as an example of this "intervention". Huh? This is the most brazen and alarming act you can cite, Professor?

Am I supposed to pretend I'm ignorant to the fact the Russians are aligned with Syrian and Iran against Israel, and that Chomsky himself despises Israel?

What a joke.

How many government and NATO email accounts did the Israeli's hacked compared to Russia. Can we start there?

is this called jewish privilege, or jewish misfortune? I don't even know anymore.

Anybody that's not a media pop-culture worshipping moron knows that lobbyist and other money entities are what interferes in our democratic process, and not Russians.

Mick, with all the intellectual honesty you can muster, please watch the condensed version of "our" government graveling and pretend in your mind that it is Putin speaking as opposed to Netanyahu:
In Washington on Tuesday, on the invitation of the house speaker, Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu addressed the American Congress. It's a speech that Israeli political analyst, Gideon Levy, referred to as "lies on top of lies," yet the Israeli prime minister received 29 standing ovations during his address, in a clear sign of what some commentators have come to describe as the sycophantic stance of the American Congress to the Israeli lobby.
http://sacsis.org.za/site/article/376.19

What a joke.
Name one sane person who does NOT despise Israel, not for religion, Mick, but for her behavior. Seriously.

Yes that is like saying water is wet.

Heck they even have a powerful lobby group openly connected to the hip in Washington DC.

And Western politicians are openly supporting an ethno-nationalist ideology in Zionism to further their careers.

So many literally Hitlers on this forum

? Who? The people arguing against US help to Israel? Is withholding help a crime? I must have missed that day in school - or, if it is, than the US is guilty of not preventing some 200 genocides worldwide since WW2. Either/or. I personally don't give a shit. But calling any idea of pulling support for Israel tantamount to being Hitler is something only two kinds of people can argue - those retarded beyond repair and those with clear interest in the US helping Israel. There is zero middle ground.

Yes that is like saying water is wet.

Heck they even have a powerful lobby group openly connected to the hip in Washington DC.

And Western politicians are openly supporting an ethno-nationalist ideology in Zionism to further their careers.

Does the U.S have lobbies from other countries besides Israel?

Maybe cracking down on the laws between the difference between "lobbying" and bribery can help?

* This post paid for by Soros and the Clinton demon hordes

Last edited:
Israel is smart, they bought both sides.
Careful of the both sidesism talk, there are partisan on this forum who hate the fact that they have something in common with their ideological opposites.

Maybe cracking down on the laws between the difference betwenn "lobbying" and bribery can help?

* This post paid for by Soros and the Clinton demon hordes
It's easy to circumvent by design. Neither party actually gives a shit. The Dems are just salty they got caught out, while the Repubs would've done the same if the tables were turned.

Israel has far too much influence in both the US and the UK. There was an investigation done by Al Jazeera that showed shady goings on in the UK Labour party by Israel.

its a multi-part, this is part 1

I feel that vid just showing UK Jews using their money to pay people to lobby, organize counter protests, and maintain PR. I dont think that is actually illegal in UK. Now if argument is to somehow take money completely out of politics, is different story.

Back