Choke someone in the gym

fluskacio

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
Have you ever choked out someone in the gym, the other day i was rolling with a guy (we both are white belts but he has been training bjj for 1 year and i have been just 2 months), i did him the baseball choke but when the guy seem to be out and started to do wierd sounds i stop cause i was afraid of choke him out, he told me that he was fine and and perfectly but honestly i think that 2 more seconds and the guy was out what do you do guys?
sory for my broke english

You think you caught a choke but didn’t catch one. You’re the best, bro

Queue #karate kid music -the best around.

You think you caught a choke but didn’t catch one. You’re the best, bro

Queue #karate kid music -the best around.
Dont want to be arrogant but the guy tried to stand up and he lost his hands for a second

We should start a thread for us dumb white belts to brag about submitting other spastic white belts while the higher belts laugh at us.

Have you ever choked out someone in the gym, the other day i was rolling with a guy (we both are white belts but he has been training bjj for 1 year and i have been just 2 months), i did him the baseball choke but when the guy seem to be out and started to do wierd sounds i stop cause i was afraid of choke him out, he told me that he was fine and and perfectly but honestly i think that 2 more seconds and the guy was out what do you do guys?
He didn’t tap, he didn’t go out, therefore you didn’t choke him. It’s no big deal. If he has been training a year he should know when to tap, I make all sorts of weird noises when I’m stuck in a choke, sometimes I tap and sometimes I get out.

Next time hold it for 10-15secs and if he doesn’t tap move on to something else because you dont have it.

You're a better person then me. I would have said okay and put him to sleep.
giphy (2).gif

I will say it feels kinda cool to put someone to sleep in the gym cuz then you know the shit you're doing is legit, but it's not impressive or anything. Stupid thing to brag about. And you didn't even do it which makes the thread all the more sad.

Translation: "I'm a White Belt training with another White Belt and the White Belt did a White Belt thing while I was doing a White Belt thing to him. Now I'm ready for Worlds! Jiu Jitsu is LIFE!!"

Next time develop killer instinct and finish his ass

Actually I choked him yesterdey, it was really weird, the Mestre gave me a strip

My instructor moonlights at a lady's club, so this is normal.

Re letting go before the tap, it only makes sense for you to do that once you actually know what you're doing and are going with a new guy, and you ACTUALLY put him out, or he's not tapping to deep joint locks that can hurt him.

You stand up, open your gi jacket open and scream porra. ..

Do not forget to scream towards and thrust your hips toward his face like you want to dry hump hid face to added effect.

You're my spirit animal TS! I basically tap everyone at my gym too, but I let them go without letting them know all the damage I could have done.

kiHZmsI.jpg

Back