Chivichyan / Team Hayastan / Glendale question

SuperLuigi

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
Hey guys, just wondering if any Judo guys can explain to me the history and affiliations of Team Hayastan. From what I understand Gokor Chivichyan started the team and helped develop Karo, Ronda and some others into MMA fighters. But then half the guys also seem to train with Edmond at his Glendale Fight Club. So are the gyms affiliated, and if so is Glendale a subsidiary? Do the Glendale fighters train their Judo with Gokor? Did Karo ever work his boxing with Edmond?

Why are you asking? Are you planning on training with Edmond? If you are, why?

Hey guys, just wondering if any Judo guys can explain to me the history and affiliations of Team Hayastan. From what I understand Gokor Chivichyan started the team and helped develop Karo, Ronda and some others into MMA fighters. But then half the guys also seem to train with Edmond at his Glendale Fight Club. So are the gyms affiliated, and if so is Glendale a subsidiary? Do the Glendale fighters train their Judo with Gokor? Did Karo ever work his boxing with Edmond?

The answer is the Armenian mafia. Both figuratively and probably literally.

The answer is the Armenian mafia. Both figuratively and probably literally.
I think you're right about that. Call it what you want but these people are def into some OC stuff.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back