Chingiz Allozov looks to terminate ONE contract

I pray to the Kickboxing gods that he is released from his contract and gets signed to Glory. I know he said he wants to fight in local promotions, but I just feel that would be a waste of talent. It would be really fun to see him fight Beztati, Stoyan, rematch Kehl, school Kaito, etc.

Damn, ONE and their fucking contracts, almost another waste of someone’s (arguably the P4P best Kickboxer atm) prime.
Just let them fight bro, if not, release the Kickboxers… but stop playing those stupid games! They’re probably trying to force Chingiz to fight in MMA or Muay Thai or something..

Whoa that is quite the big one and would be an huge shame. A rematch with Superbon or a clash with Tawanchai would be interesting.

Chatri is fucking up hugely, would be a shame for ONE to go under. Maybe on the other hand a lot of the fighters would go to Rize or other japanese promotion who seem to be doing a bit better on the business and transparency front.

Whoa that is quite the big one and would be an huge shame. A rematch with Superbon or a clash with Tawanchai would be interesting.

Chatri is fucking up hugely, would be a shame for ONE to go under. Maybe on the other hand a lot of the fighters would go to Rize or other japanese promotion who seem to be doing a bit better on the business and transparency front.
Superbon might be leaving soon as well. He posted a pic of him with Robby, the Glory matchmaker, on his instagram

Superbon might be leaving soon as well. He posted a pic of him with Robby, the Glory matchmaker, on his instagram
Thats very bad then, if ONE loses their fighters in that division they have only the smaller divisions left really.
If the Welterweights leave as well won't be good. Chatri better do sth or this might be the end for the product as it exist for now.

Thats very bad then, if ONE loses their fighters in that division they have only the smaller divisions left really.
If the Welterweights leave as well won't be good. Chatri better do sth or this might be the end for the product as it exist for now.
good. They should kill their kickboxing divisions, let the kickboxers go to orgs where they can actually kickbox more than once a year and keep their "Muay Thai" divisions. Make unification belt bouts for the kickboxers who want to switch to "Thai"

good. They should kill their kickboxing divisions, let the kickboxers go to orgs where they can actually kickbox more than once a year and keep their "Muay Thai" divisions. Make unification belt bouts for the kickboxers who want to switch to "Thai"
If they make the switch to Muay Thai only that could possibly work in their favor, would work with their martial arts shtick.
I just hope if all of this happens Glory step up their matchmaking and dont let themselves get influenced too much by social media comments.

Damn, ONE and their fucking contracts, almost another waste of someone’s (arguably the P4P best Kickboxer atm) prime.
Just let them fight bro, if not, release the Kickboxers… but stop playing those stupid games! They’re probably trying to force Chingiz to fight in MMA or Muay Thai or something..

He's gonna get shelved for like 5 years before being released.

If Allazov has no interest in moving to Glory and fighting Beztati, and instead intends to fight random plebs in Russia/Belarus then i couldn't care less whether ONE leaves him out in the cold. I enjoy watching the best fight the best, but over the years guys at 70kg outside of ONE and Glory have been happy crushing cans instead of challenging themselves.

Indeed if Allazov just wants to fight lesser opponents in local promotions then there's no point keeping him in One FC anyway.

I also don't really care too much for Kickboxing in One FC to be honest. They definitely had something great going consideirng how stacked their 70kg division was, and the tournament in that division was fun. Other than that their heavier KB divisions are nearly empty and for a lot of the smaller divisons it's mostly just their Muay Thai fighters filling them. I'm fine with One FC just focusing even more on Muay Thai and coninuing to be the leading international promotion for it, especially considering their Friday Lumpinee cards and their easy access to Thai fighters. For MMA there are better more stacked promotions (UFC being the obvious one) and for KB there are plenty of other promotions in Europe and Japan to choose from.

Indeed if Allazov just wants to fight lesser opponents in local promotions then there's no point keeping him in One FC anyway.

I also don't really care too much for Kickboxing in One FC to be honest. They definitely had something great going consideirng how stacked their 70kg division was, and the tournament in that division was fun. Other than that their heavier KB divisions are nearly empty and for a lot of the smaller divisons it's mostly just their Muay Thai fighters filling them. I'm fine with One FC just focusing even more on Muay Thai and coninuing to be the leading international promotion for it, especially considering their Friday Lumpinee cards and their easy access to Thai fighters. For MMA there are better more stacked promotions (UFC being the obvious one) and for KB there are plenty of other promotions in Europe and Japan to choose from.

Yeah but losing the 70kg kickboxing division would be a huge loss for them because Allazov, Superbon, Grigorian are among their big names, they can’t survive just with the muay thai lower weight classes. Also at the moment Tawanchai basically has no opponents in muay thai, so they need him in kickboxing.

It’s true that One is not focusing anymore on their kickboxing, but still they have put together some of the best fights in the recent history of the sport. Superlek vs Takeru is already a FOTY candidate, and in the future they may put other interesting matchup like Di Bella vs Prajanchai and Allazov vs Tawanchai

What makes the whole situation with ONE especially said is we've almost gotten to thr point where all of the major promotions have shown a willingness to work together and exchange talent... except them.

It's a shame because for the sport to reach the next level, it needs to consolidate but we keep seeing fragmentation and multiple start stops.

There's a reason why MMA is dominating fight sports in terms of popularity.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back