Chinese Fighter Pilot Watched Too Much Top Gun Again

Orgasmo

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
They should really pull that film from China. Now their pilots are thinking they're Chinese Mavericks.

Two Chinese fighter jets conducted an “unprofessional” intercept of a US Air Force plane, US officials said, with one flying upside down directly above the aircraft in a manoeuvre similar to the one performed in the Hollywood movie Top Gun.

The two Chinese Su-30 jets came within 150 feet of the US radiation detection plane during the confrontation over the Yellow Sea, CNN and other US media outlets reported. The Yellow Sea is between China’s east coast and the Korean Peninsula.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/201...rofessional-intercept-military-plane-fighter/

Lol I can never remember if that scene is from Top Gun or Hot Shots

that's awesome. Nothing more to say.

That hot shot probably didn't have relations with a hot callsign whatever her name was level hottie afterwards though.

t34Cumh.jpg

Anyone else picturing someone with bad english and chinese accent murdering a version of ' highway to the danger zone ' or ' take my breath away '? :)

You never crows your eye any mo when I kiss your rips.

Is it true that John McCain did something similar like pulling his dick out in mid air to show it to the Vietnamese and that is why he crashed?

That pilot is going to be flying cargo planes filled with rubber dogshit out of Hong Kong soon.

Ban Top Gun.

Good idea

That pilot is going to be flying cargo planes filled with rubber dogshit out of Hong Kong soon.

Doubt it. He probably got high fives when he got back. That's a pretty epic maneuver.

we should do that as well or buzz the tower on there island

we should do that as well or buzz the tower on there island
Trump's not gonna do a thing. He even told the navy to stop sailing near those islands. Funny how China is his new best buddy when his daughter/son-in-law are making tens of millions from there. China is going to do whatever it wants as long as Trump is in office.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back