China removing Presidential 2 term limit. Will US follow?

You are using popular culture jokes to support your nonsense?

Oh little lambkin, you've lost your mind!

Trump has trained his sheep to feed on his Tweets. They are chemically addicted to the release of anticipatory dopamine like Pavlov's dogs. To them his assertions are more authoritative than any facts. He is the source of their truth.

The Trump Tax Scam funneled massive amounts of money away from the people directly to the elites and corporations. Crumbs will later be dispersed at their whim to the compliant sheep, further reinforcing their complete dependency on authority and hierarchy. The HUGE deficits ensure the sheep's lambs and grand-lambs will be in debt for centuries to come.

The North Korea like military marches (on our tax dollars) are a further public and very visible reinforcement of this authority.

It is only the beginning.

Ignore the facts that disprove your non-existent point.

Sky is falling, confirmed.

Boo this man.

I'll tell you what, bookmark this thread and @ me when it happens.

<Lmaoo>

All those sycophant R cocksuckers who lined up on the stairs taking turns blowing smoke up Chump's anus would surely vote to make him emperor with zero term limit.

Are you retarded?

The trend is obvious. Are we to wait until our freedom is gone before being allowed to talk about it or take notice of what is happening around us? What kind of insanity is that?

"Sit back and trust your charismatic leader, he will do what is best for you!"

You are definitely not pro freedom. Read some pamphlets from the American Revolution. Take some history lessons and learn how the slow creep of authoritarianism took hold. It isn't an overnight thing.
Concession accepted.

Now slink off, ignoramus.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...-to-stay-in-office-indefinitely-idUSKCN1G906W

I think most Trump Sheep will support this. There is a certain percentage of people that are born followers as we've seen throughout the 20th century, and it doesn't matter if they are Right or Left. Some very sad times are coming.

Authoritarianism spreads. Democracy dead.

rrNhTVO.jpg

f your censorship.

What a retarded and disingenuous OP. Not only are virtually zero (maybe literally zero for all I can tell) Trump supporters calling for this, huge swaths of Obama supporters were earnestly calling for this during the last election cycle.

Back