Childish Gambino/Donald Glover

The Diplomat

Peace Among Worlds
@Steel
Reaction score
I've always been a fan of Glover, he's a great writer/actor/comedian/producer/rapper/singer. There aren't many out there than can do as much as he does, with quality. From acting and writing for Community and 30 Rock, to creating, starring, directing and producing in his own TV show Atlanta, to having an entirely different career as a rapper known as Childish Gambino - the guy stays busy. He's even going to be the next Lando Calrissian! I was wondering who else here appreciates that kind of artistry?

Some of my favorite tracks:

I love how he completely changed it up and went all Prince/70's soul for this album:

He and Ludwig Göransson make a good team. They've been playing together for awhile (he's in all of the videos). Goransson has composed music for the movies We're the Millers, Fruitvale station, Creed, etc. and is going to be doing the same for the next Marvel flick, Black Panther.

This very poppy video is from 2010:

I liked his latest record a lot, never really a big fan before that.

He is easily the most talented person of his generation, at least between the music industry and Hollywood. I hope he's not a sellout and is just a hardworking individual, but who knows...

Childish Gambino ? ? Good thing the mob is not at its height, or else he might get shaken down, have to pay royalties, accept an offer he cant refuse and shit.

Not really a fan of his rapping, but the non rap shit he did in his last album was awesome, and I am always done for artists who are actually artists, and not dancing whores.

Back