Chemicals vs Organic

Cheese

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Which do yall prefer and before people starting talking bout food, I talking bout shampoos, soaps, deoderent, lotion, chapsticks, etc.. I prefer Chems over Organic. The organic all natural deordent doesnt work at all for me and niether does the soap. But what do yall like. Does the all natural shit work for yall? Which brands?

The prepackaged stuff all sucks. Make your own and for the most part, it outperforms everything else. I still use some branded things but I know for a fact that the stuff I make works better (you have to experiment with different combinations but when it clicks, oh mayn).

The organic stuff you buy is mostly lazily and improperly made and still costs tons. The crazy chemical stuff has been studied more and more carefully developed, thats the only reason it works better most of the time, but it's still not even close to optimal.

I actually save money (and time) making my own care products. I should probably start selling them

The prepackaged stuff all sucks. Make your own and for the most part, it outperforms everything else. I still use some branded things but I know for a fact that the stuff I make works better (you have to experiment with different combinations but when it clicks, oh mayn).

The organic stuff you buy is mostly lazily and improperly made and still costs tons. The crazy chemical stuff has been studied more and more carefully developed, thats the only reason it works better most of the time, but it's still not even close to optimal.

I actually save money (and time) making my own care products. I should probably start selling them
Sounds pretty interesting. What kind of stuff do you make and what do you use to make it?

Maybe I'll give it a shot too.

Which do yall prefer and before people starting talking bout food, I talking bout shampoos, soaps, deoderent, lotion, chapsticks, etc.. I prefer Chems over Organic. The organic all natural deordent doesnt work at all for me and niether does the soap. But what do yall like. Does the all natural shit work for yall? Which brands?

Are you asking if people prefer organic over chemicals? Please tell me you aren't.

Are you asking if people prefer organic over chemicals? Please tell me you aren't.

That is what Im talking bout. I see alot of the organic shit on the shelf and wonder is iy works for anyone.

Sounds pretty interesting. What kind of stuff do you make and what do you use to make it?

Maybe I'll give it a shot too.

Well, baking soda works better than toothpaste and cost basically nothing, thats an obvious example.

You have to read about basic components and what they have been traditionally used for (you'll find that many cultures use them for the same things). Then you combine the ones that are said to work and see how well it works, or you can use them individually to get a feel for the effect. Most people are so up their own ass, they wont believe any observed effect is real, like they can't trust themselves and if they notice something positive it scares them into writing it off as "placebo effect" so they don't have to think about it anymore. What a bunch of idiots- they quit before even that usually.

But how placebo can it be if you dont talk about it and strangers and co-workers are commenting, complimenting the effects despite not knowing that you're using anything? That should be proof for anyone.

PM me if you want advice.

Well, baking soda works better than toothpaste and cost basically nothing, thats an obvious example.

You have to read about basic components and what they have been traditionally used for (you'll find that many cultures use them for the same things). Then you combine the ones that are said to work and see how well it works, or you can use them individually to get a feel for the effect. Most people are so up their own ass, they wont believe any observed effect is real, like they can't trust themselves and if they notice something positive it scares them into writing it off as "placebo effect" so they don't have to think about it anymore. What a bunch of idiots- they quit before even that usually.

But how placebo can it be if you dont talk about it and strangers and co-workers are commenting, complimenting the effects despite not knowing that you're using anything? That should be proof for anyone.

PM me if you want advice.
Thanks for the info and the offer! I'll keep that in mind!

If I try some things, I'll let you know how it goes.

the term 'organic' is right up there with 'artisan'.
artisan pizza
artisan tortilla chips
artisan tampons
artisan pet food
artisan douche nozzle

ridiculous.
*this was an artisan level post btw

I gots me an organic girl and she makes all that stuff for us and friends.

That is what Im talking bout. I see alot of the organic shit on the shelf and wonder is iy works for anyone.

You do know that everything in this world, including "organic" matter, is made up of chemicals right?

I prefer organic.

A lot of chemicals are not safe but are allowed to be used anyway. Of course the FDA claims everything is safe but when you see everyone dying of cancer and getting disease its pretty easy to see that they do a lousy job of understanding how chemicals affect the body. 50% of people in Canada are expected to get cancer at some point.

You have babies and children loaded with vaccines, which are filled with chemicals. They are said to be safe yet research on the effects of combining these chemicals with chemicals from everyday products such as perfumes, processed foods and beauty products are poorly researched.

Combine all the chemicals we consume or come in to contact with everyday and its easy to see why we have a problem.

We have chemicals in the air, water and food. We have chemicals in shampoos, toothpastes, mouthwash, perfumes, soaps, hair gels and even clothes. We also have bad habits such as alcohol and smoking.

Chemicals are everywhere, all around us, and there is no escaping them.

Thats why getting anything organic is plus these days.

You put enough chemicals in your body it will lead to dna damage and cause mutations (cancer, diseases, disorders).

This is why I use detoxing supplements every once in awhile. I feel like even if you eat relatively healthy its not enough. There are just too many chemicals in our society.

If youre lucky you will be one of the people who doesnt develop a medical condition. Not everyone will be so lucky.

I only use the most toxic and environment damaging products.

I only use the most toxic and environment damaging products.

I do the same.

I often travel outside of Illinois to other states that allow me to buy products that work too well for the Illinois libs.

Back