Check out what Conor tells Nate after the fight

alphas recognizing alphas

beta manlets like Jose be crying and exhibiting other effeminate traits postfight. That's why Conor doesn't respect the lil brazilian

Conor's racial slurs wear on me... but I don't think calling someone by their heritage with a compliment is a dis.

Previously calling him a "skinny Mexican" is kind of a racial dis.

I don't know what the hang up is with race or nationality, but people refer to Mac all the time as Irish or Irishman & such so it's fair game. He went overboard with the Brazilian stuff with Aldo for sure & I would prefer he dropped referring to people's heritage... but it sells & what not so what can I say to the king of MMA media.

We're all just people in the end.

10srnh.jpg

There is no way to walk out of a war like that without gaining some respect for each other.

Conor has a ton of respect for the Diaz bros, when he was coming up he referred to himself as the Irish Diaz. There's no legit bad blood between them

Conor has a ton of respect for the Diaz bros, when he was coming up he referred to himself as the Irish Diaz. There's no legit bad blood between them
Exactly!!!!! that was like in 2013, i remember that... sherdog was saying the same thing.

Did people forget that in the lead up to the fight, in the middle of IDGAF/IDGAFE, there was a moment when Conor said "There are a lot of pussies in this sport, but Nate Diaz is not one of them"? Considering the circumstances, I'm pretty sure there's no bad blood between Conor and Nate, but Nate might be just a little salty that he was getting paid exponentially less.

Clicked on YouTube link, scrolled down to comments :

"Imagine the quality of the blowjob Dee Devlin gave Conor that Saturday night.... She prob straight up sucked him back down to 145"

alphas recognizing alphas

beta manlets like Jose be crying and exhibiting other effeminate traits postfight. That's why Conor doesn't respect the lil brazilian
Tell yourself what you need to kid, Jose is a true champion. You understand the UFC is a business. Smoke and mirrors. That 'manlet' would fuck you at will, and he would make you like it.

Please don't turn this into "manlet" or "Mexican" thread. Those are reserved for Mighty Mouse and Cain respectively.

Conor's racial slurs wear on me... but I don't think calling someone by their heritage with a compliment is a dis.

Previously calling him a "skinny Mexican" is kind of a racial dis.

I don't know what the hang up is with race or nationality, but people refer to Mac all the time as Irish or Irishman & such so it's fair game. He went overboard with the Brazilian stuff with Aldo for sure & I would prefer he dropped referring to people's heritage... but it sells & what not so what can I say to the king of MMA media.

We're all just people in the end.

Or lucky charms. Not a historian but it seems like the Irish have had a long history of discrimination against them. Obviously not at the level of ethnic minorities (including Mexicans), but there's some angst there.

Back