Charlo twins

Crccr

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
how do you guys compare them? I haven't seen much of either but jermell seems like the better boxer

The thinking in the past was that Jermell might be a better boxer, whereas Jermall was a much better puncher. At this point I think I'd say that Jermall is just better at pretty much everything.

Better question is why havent these guys fought Canelo?

Can't remember which, but I think it was Jermall who mentioned after a fight that he stopped using the same coach as his brother and went with a more technical one (and it has been paying off).

I've seen Jermall more and he looks quite good to me. I hope he gets his next fight scheduled soon because I'm pretty interested to see how his middleweight run goes.

Can't say much for either brother. Fight Lara (though the sparring footage doesn't bode well for whatever Charloo that was). Fight somebody. Fight somebody not promoted by who their existing promoter is. I don't go out of my way to see these guys fight.

Can't say much for either brother. Fight Lara (though the sparring footage doesn't bode well for whatever Charloo that was). Fight somebody. Fight somebody not promoted by who their existing promoter is. I don't go out of my way to see these guys fight.

Jermall's last two opponents were both very legitimate and he acquitted himself well in both outings.

Jermall looks great in there. They both seem plenty talented.

Back