News Charles Oliveria vs. Michael Chandler for the vacant LW belt @ UFC 262 (May 15th)

Who Takes It?

• Total voters
Really like your way of thinking but am really worried that Chandler can sleep Charles and Conor get a TS with a win over Dustin.
Eh anything could happen and I'm sure if the UFC could pick any one scenario they'd want Chandler vs Conor for the title, absolutely. That being said, I am sure Chandler and Conor will both be underdogs. Rightfully so.

Tough matchup for chandler. Great great fight. Just bleed gods blessed us with this one

I can't see the point of doing this fight. Chandler comes from other company and after a win over Dan he just get a tittle shot? What an absolute madness

They didn't bring Chandler over to try and discredit him, he's a former Champ All-American wrestler, they're seeing a star.

0bfcde44391dc10c6db639795bcdaf5e.gif

Not sure how Charles wins.

Of course Islam don't want someone with strong wrestling base to get title shot. Wants to keep facing .500 fighters with shit wrestling.

0bfcde44391dc10c6db639795bcdaf5e.gif

Not sure how Charles wins.

Of course Islam don't want someone with strong wrestling base to get title shot. Wants to keep facing .500 fighters with shit wrestling.
He wins by outgrappling Chandler.

They are both great on the mat. But Oliveira's striking game is several levels over Chandler's.
This is mma and anything can happen, but I have the feeling that Oliveira will make it look easy.
Oliveira by TKO.

I’m rooting for Olivera but I can see Chandler giving him problems. On the feet, Olivera has the range and Muay Thai advantage, but Chandler has real power in his hands and all it would take is for one or two power shots to put Olivera’s lights out.

Oliveira has the BJJ advantage but he won’t get Chandler to the ground as easily as Tony Ferguson. And I suspect Chandler will use his TDD to keep it on the feet and try to KO DoBronx.

I hope Charles shocks the world and takes the belt. Would be the ultimate come back story.

Chandler will flatten Oliveira.
This is a better fight on paper for him than Hooker was.
Round 1 tko.
Oliveira = great hammer, not very good nail.

No need to make it personal just because I called your boy Olives mentally weak. I’m sorry that he’s quit many times in his career. True combat sports fan s know that people don’t simply grow out of that, once you’ve quit you always have that in you. Olives still has quit in him and always will.
how do you like your crow cooked?

I thought they booked the immediate rematch for a second there

Haha I voted Michael here. Glad I changed my mind later.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mapichtli
Back