Crime Charges Re-Filed against Alec Baldwin in 'Rust' Shooting. (Update: Armorer's Trial Started)

The firearms expert on the set never said that; the prosecution’s expert witness repeatedly stated that
From what I understood, they claimed to have used the shake test to distinguish between dummy and live rounds when loading the gun. Do you have evidence to the contrary?

From what I understood, they claimed to have used the shake test to distinguish between dummy and live rounds when loading the gun. Do you have evidence to the contrary?
That can’t really be how they do it, is it? I mean you should look at the fucking things and load it right before use. Not to mention, why is there ever even live ammo around them in the first place?

That can’t really be how they do it, is it? I mean you should look at the fucking things and load it right before use. Not to mention, why is there ever even live ammo around them in the first place?
Again, it's just my understanding that that was the claim. I'm prepared to be proved wrong. I gathered that they said that in defense of the decision to bring live rounds onto the set--which should not have ever been there in the first place.

That the government expert said they shook rounds to see if they rattled? It’s in their testimony.

That live rounds rattle when shook? I have thousands of rounds of ammunition and have been a hand loader for years; with modern powders, especially in cartridges that were originally designed for black powder use, they use far less powder and rattle when shook. A typical check for many people is to shake and listen to a round if they think they didn’t put powder in when loading.

Definitely a good thing for making others take their job more seriously

I’m surprised it’s such a light sentence. Taking real ammo to a movie set and shooting them in prop guns for fun on a lunch break is the most irresponsible shit I’ve ever heard of
I don’t recall that being brought up at trial at all, and there’s no proof Hannah brought any live ammunition to set herself (no receipts, no text messages, no cell phone footage) there’s a better claim that the prop house that supplied the blank ammunition gave them live ammunition, but had six weeks to clean up, cover evidence up and CYA, text messages between Sarah Zachary and another about “primed casings” and other components provided by PDX, the only thing is she and the business owner got immunity from prosecution for testifying against Hannah and Alec.

It was also the same brass manufacturer that they use to make blank ammunition, AND during the owner’s testimony he stated they didn’t provide ANY live ammunition to set, then stated they did provide live ammunition to the set for the henry rifle. There absolutely should’ve been enough reasonable doubt here.

Lady got 18 months in prison. Judge did a good job of explaining how she's a piece of shit and deserved the sentence. Video is just the judge talking. Pretty wild that people don't know to at least fake taking responsibility before they get sentenced.

There shouldn't be live ammo near the set, but nobody stepped in when the crew and actors shot live rounds for fun after a day's work. It was an unprofessional setting and it cost a poor woman her life.

Damn, they gave the armorer 18 months in prison. Doesn't bode well for Baldwin escaping prison time if he gets convicted.

Alec Balwin is a shit human being. Just because he made some SNL videos about Trump doesn't erase that fact.

bump her sentence to 24 months, and I’d totally agree with it

bump her sentence to 24 months, and I’d totally agree with it
I think it's fair enough. Although, it must be frustrating for the family, watching these people kinda sorta get justice, while their daughter remains dead forever due to their incompetence. At the end of the day, I hope they sue the fuck out of the production company in a civil suit.

Back