Chandler vs Goiti Set For Bellator 192.

Rematch should have happened imo. But good fight here so I'll watch it!

Its a good fight but I agree. I understand CHandler doesnt want to wait around, they fought in June, sounds like Primus wants time off so we could be talking about March, april/May which is closing in on a year at that point.

But LW isnt their deepest div right now so you knock one of these guys off you are left with the winner and then Pitbull. I wouldnt have made this fight. If Chandler didnt want to wait give him a stay busy fight instead.
A case could be made for Primus, but he was the one who was complaining that he couldnt celebrate his victory or hold the belt with pride because everyone was giving him shit for the way he won against chandler. if he really wanted to fight chandler and prove he could truly beat him, the he would have tried to take a fight asap. it seems that he isnt in a rush even though he said he couldnt hold the belt with pride.

I guess its just that i really dont want to see this fight right now. i like both yama and chandler. i dont want either to lose. if i had to pick though, i have chandler.

Primus has that belt and he is running for the hills. It’s been 5 months already and January will be 7. He won’t defend for a year.

I'm a fan of Kongo, but he's becoming a fkin boring ass fighter. I still want him to be on the tournament alternates. Just wren deserves it also .

I like Goiti but he gon get raped

Damn, great match up but I don't want to see either one of these guys lose.

That injury against Primus may have been the start of the end for Chandler

Wth his style and amount of damage maybe his body is finally starting to break ?

Also for those who remember that fight with Will Brooks..Will Brooks took his warrior spirit away..

I Think Goiti will beat Chandler

Chandlers been in decline since like 2014 imo

Henry Corrales vs Georgi Karakhanyan added

Its a good fight but I agree. I understand CHandler doesnt want to wait around, they fought in June, sounds like Primus wants time off so we could be talking about March, april/May which is closing in on a year at that point.

But LW isnt their deepest div right now so you knock one of these guys off you are left with the winner and then Pitbull. I wouldnt have made this fight. If Chandler didnt want to wait give him a stay busy fight instead.

Bellator belts are whatever to me at this point. They're better off making interesting fights like this.

I'm a fan of Kongo, but he's becoming a fkin boring ass fighter. I still want him to be on the tournament alternates. Just wren deserves it also .

Boring is an understatement but I will always be fan for that comeback against Pat Barry....Stav Economou should be an alternate he hasn't fought since a win at Bellator 179

Goiti has to catch Chandler in a submission and I just don't see that happening.

Goiti basically just got bullied around by Bubba Jenkins's wrestling and really didn't have an answer

Back