Media Chandler reacts to Conor fight finally official

Are we supposed to just pretend its not 50% likely at the very least that Conor will just pull out of the fight for some reason. Or hell no reason at all. Dude has a lot going on physically and mentally, and zero to gain from fighting again

It's barely even financially worth while for him at this point
In Conor's defense he's never pulled out of a fight that I know of. He also was doing booze and coke way back when, this isn't something that just occurred recently. I think we'll get the truth one day when he's old and broke and has to write a book for money.

Just take another fight, Michael. Conor is a Hollywood actor and full-time tweeter now.

Btw, If I was Max I'd wait for Conor, you know Conor's gonna want Max next. Max would get his revenge and make major bank. Max has the chin, the skills, the speed, and the cardio to fuck Conor up. Then Max could go for which ever belt he chooses.

Is Max gonna bulk up to 170 next? I don't think Conor is a 155er anymore.

Chandler is such an insufferable motivational bullshit quote machine. That “see you at the top” line is so fucking corny. Even after all the nonsense McGregor pulled over the years I’m still hoping he knocks him the fuck out.
He will, I'm confident that Chandler's gonna getting sparked. I can't stand that fish hooking glove grabbing dweeb either. Poirier being hurt all started from an illegal head butt too. Now put the whole "I'll suck all my bosses balls" act on top of it and you have someone to despise imo. I see where you're coming from.

Last edited:
He finally did it! Against all odds Chandler has proven us wrong. Damn I'm so angry at him right now <Fedor23>

Fans were simply suggesting Conor might not fight ever again and it might be in his best interest to fight someone else in the meantime instead of being inactive
I would be shocked if this fight happens

I don't get why Chandler calling his fans who told him to move on as haters. Imo those are simply his fans being worried Conor was just giving him false hope, which was what it looked like for a year until this fight is finally announced.

Indeed.
Chandler is 2-3 in UFC.
He could have had winnable entertaining fights (Beneil, Drew Dober, RDA, Frevola etc..) in this time and get a better record.
Now, if he beats Conor, people will say (including myself) that Conor is finished anyway.
He will not get much respect.
He beats Conor, who's last respectable win was in 2016.
If he loses to Conor, it's also bad, he will be 2-4.

Money? I guess... does your contract change if you fight McGregor? Or just PPV buys?

Conor took a beating too from former 185 pound ufc fighter, Rick Dalton. I'm worried
I for one am a huge chandler fan and Im glad he stuck it through it was worth it. This is the only fight I want to see either of these 2 in.

VERY interested to see this pan out

How will Conroy perform after his roided movie-phase? How rusty is he?

I’ll wait until they’re both in the cage. Especially lucky charms.

This fight can't be worth the long wait it took to get there. I'm just glad I don't have to read about this fight for the rest of this year.

Chandler fights like an escaped convict, I'm not sure Conor has ever fought someone so wild and unpredictable. Gonna have to see how he reacts to it.
Honestly I could see either man going to sleep

It's an awful stylistic matchup for Chandler imo. Chandler with his plain 1, 2's won't be sufficient (yeah, he's fast at first). Conor will see that shit coming all day everyday and capitalize. Chandler is not Dustin nor Max. He's a wrestler that's never got past rudimentary levels of striking. A Conor at 70% would still knock Chandler out imo. And I don't care what anyone says, Conor still has a hell of a chin. This is all coming from someone who despises Conor and what he stands for.

Btw, If I was Max I'd wait for Conor, you know Conor's gonna want Max next. Max would get his revenge and make major bank. Max has the chin, the skills, the speed, and the cardio to fuck Conor up. Then Max could go for which ever belt he chooses.
Excellent assessment! But i think Chandler fucks this older coked to the gills rusty version of Conor (i know Chandler is rusty too but living a complete different lifestyle).

All that said, I do not think Conor has no chance..if is focused and shit, who knows? Just think 2 months (and a bit more cause he's been training) isnt enough.

Back