Champions Praying For Trump

gn5I2vZ.gif

This seems to be rips go to meme. He hit me with this nonsense yesterday. Rip is flailing bad

alrighty .. I'm talking about successful people in general, not just trump .. they're all usually spiritual/religious in some way ... they may not be fanatical about it but it's usually in their lives in some way .. 'they believe in god' .. so take that for what you will
Lol so most succesful people are religious?
giphy.webp

There seems to be many posters equating belief in God to being a good Christian. Just because someone believes in God doesn't mean they are devout Christians. You fucking idiots.

Tooth fairy, Santa Claus, Easter bunny... All real, there's books that prove it

Meh, I don't like Trump but he could use some wisdom. I've never felt the need to bash people with different beliefs than I have.

But be honest you read the thread tittle as "Champions praying for a chump"

This is bigotry, plain and simple. Plug in other broad groups like blacks, or gay, or women into the same stereotypical formulation and see how it comes out.
boo hoo.

being a christian is a choice. being black is not a choice.

i judge based on merit. if you act stupid im gonna be a bigot towards your stupidity until you stop.

boo hoo.

being a christian is a choice. being black is not a choice.

i judge based on merit. if you act stupid im gonna be a bigot towards your stupidity until you stop.

No, judging millions of people whom you don't know and whose actions you are ignorant of is not judging by merit. It is prejudging according to religious stereotypes.

i am not religious, i detest alabama and i am not a trump guy, but that is nice to see. teams that win should take advantage of the opportunity to go to the white house no matter who is in office. thats the reason i took a class that Al Gore was teaching at MTSU after he left office as VP. couldnt stand him, but that it was a great opportunity

No, judging millions of people whom you don't know and whose actions you are ignorant of is not judging by merit. It is prejudging according to religious stereotypes.
when you are a christian you are defining your actions. you are telling everyone your blueprint for your merits.

if someone said they were apart of isis but didnt do anything...they pretty much are still telling what their outlook on life is and what they are going to do because of the rules their club adheres to.

when you are a christian you are defining your actions. you are telling everyone your blueprint for your merits.

if someone said they were apart of isis but didnt do anything...they pretty much are still telling what their outlook on life is and what they are going to do because of the rules their club adheres to.
So, you think it is right to judge all Muslims by the actions of several violent terrorists? Is it right to judge all black males by the violent crime wave of that demographic?

Because all you are doing is justifying prejudging the individual by your stereotype of the group. In a war, that makes a lot of sense, but usually it is a moral laziness that is widely and rightly disapproved.

So, you think it is right to judge all Muslims by the actions of several violent terrorists? Is it right to judge all black males by the violent crime wave of that demographic?

Because all you are doing is justifying prejudging the individual by your stereotype of the group. In a war, that makes a lot of sense, but usually it is a moral laziness that is widely and rightly disapproved.
ofcourse not. i said if you join the club then you are saying you follow their rules. if a muslim goes crazy he is still a muslim. what he does OUTSIDE of his religion doesnt affect other muslims.

its not until he starts doing what his koran tells him to do. if you call yourself a muslim then you are saying you do what the koran says.

if you are a christian you are ATLEAST saying you follow the bible. by default you are claiming everything in that book.

besides....i find people who believe in imaginary beings as very shady and untrustworthy.

so yes im a bigot towards people who choose to be menatlly ill.

I have to imagine that close to half of them, possibly even more than half of them disagree with Donald Trump, politically.

But they aren't frantic little snowflakes. Definitely not trumptards. Just Americans respecting the highest office in the land.

The tea party started an assault on the presidency that the Liberals picked up on and double down on after 2016.

Well liberals, guess what's next? Whoever you get elected is going to face the same thing. And just like most political discussions these days, it's going to be back and forth back and forth back and forth back and forth back and forth back and forth Tit for Tat Tit for Tat Tit for Tat for eternity now.

Stay tribal

Tooth fairy, Santa Claus, Easter bunny... All real, there's books that prove it

And loads of perfectly intelligent adults come to believe in Santa and the Tooth Fairy and the Easter Bunny as adults too!

Except they don’t. There’s obviously something different between genuine religion and fairy tales.

Good. That orange retard needs all the help he can get.

Back