Chael Sonnen SLAMS Joe Rogan

He's talking like this shit is WWE. Lol.
well with how WME is running things one might think this is actually WWE with the only difference being that matches arent scripted.

chaelfirst.gif

Yeah, not at all...

1. Thread starts with the exact same sentence
2. Exact same context
3. Exact same quote from all that is said in the video

Yeah , right.

1, Colby is the main subject of the thread. Not surprising we used his name to start the sentence.
2, We are both referring to the same video, hence the context is bound to be same.
3, Quote is same because that's the best part of the video. Any smart person would've done the same thing, so I don't blame you for not being able to understand how.

<TheDonald>
beat it nerd

Colby is the main subject of the thread. Not surprising we used his name to start the sentence. We are both referring to the same video, hence the context is bound to be same. Quote is same because that's the best part of the video. Any smart person would've done the same thing, so I don't blame you for not being able to understand how.

Yep, you're definitely not smart enough to understand what Occam's razor is.

I like it when commentators are honest about a guy being a troll.

Its ok, trolling can still work when its acknowledged as trolling...mayweather was an obvious troll but it worked even when commentators knew he was just trolling.

We arent kids, and this isnt wwe....stfu chael.

I'm wise enough to disregard worthless filers just to distance myself from nerds like you.

You cannot disregard me, I'll ne the one responsible for closing all your multiple, Covington spam spewing accounts, troll

"Novel quest" ? What does it even mean?

Are all of Colby's fans illiterate? Oh sorry, I forgot, it's just you and your other multiple accounts

I meant noble quest. Jesus, are nerds all sensitive like you?

It's not sensitivity, it's simply an ability to comprehend. Something you'll always lack

It's definitely the sensitivity. probably from the years of getting bullied in the highschool. I don't blame you.

Rogan by triangle.

Hmm. I think he picked the wrong stand here. At the start I thought he was going to talk about Rogan's asshole interview of Whittaker.
I came into this thread hoping for this. 99% if the commentary was great too, but he was a prick in that interview for sure.

Back