Chael Sonnen : Sambo sucks, Khabib is a wrestler, not a Sambo player...

Sambo is a mix of wrestling, judo, jj so of course he has wrestling. He has learned several new things since joining the aka wrestlers as well. He uses all kinds of techniques, not just wrestling. Chael is just being chael.

Sambo is a mix of wrestling, judo, jj so of course he has wrestling. He has learned several new things since joining the aka wrestlers as well. He uses all kinds of techniques, not just wrestling. Chael is just being chael.
Things get even murkier when u consider Khabib's first gym upon fighting in the US was K Dojo, a gym that specializes in sambo and wrestling.

Like I said, you're in no position to make avatar bets with your account being limited, you're just talking out of your ass now.

Hey, bum, i came back for you!

1- I cleared my name.

2- Fedor beat yuor boy Mir.

3- Are you ready to bet , as you talked big before?

And also, fuck Chael!

Fedor displayed a beautifull Sambo/ Judo throw witch had nothing to do with wrestling!

0:19

Chael's about to find out soon.

Hey, bum, i came back for you!

1- I cleared my name.

2- Fedor beat yuor boy Mir.

3- Are you ready to bet , as you talked big before?

I bet real money, you turd. I also bet on Fedor.

khabibnurmagomedov1.png
giphy.gif

You were saying something different before, turd.

So did you shit your pants after Mir fight to bet on Chael vs Fedor?

No, you absolute can, I bet on Fedor to win ITD against Mir. It was chump change but whatever. I had to scroll back through the thread because I couldn't figure out what you were talking about. It seems like you have running arguments with a bunch of people here. I haven't even see the odds for Chael vs Fedor, but I'll post my bet slip on the day of the fight, unless it gets cancelled.

Also, I thought I put you on ignore.

No, you absolute can, I bet on Fedor to win ITD against Mir. It was chump change but whatever. I had to scroll back through the thread because I couldn't figure out what you were talking about. It seems like you have running arguments with a bunch of people here. I haven't even see the odds for Chael vs Fedor, but I'll post my bet slip on the day of the fight, unless it gets cancelled.

Also, I thought I put you on ignore.

Do you have memory loss or reading comprehension problems?

You wrote:

Mir vs Fedor? I don't know about that, I think Mir might beat him. I'd rather see Fedor win though so Chael can embarrass him.

So are you ready to answer for your words and bet on Fedor vs Chael or you gonna
pussy out like a little bitch?

Do you have memory loss or reading comprehension problems?

You wrote:

Mir vs Fedor? I don't know about that, I think Mir might beat him. I'd rather see Fedor win though so Chael can embarrass him.

So are you ready to answer for your words and bet on Fedor vs Chael or you gonna
pussy out like a little bitch?

So fucking what, you piece of garbage.

You're going on ignore for wasting my time. Eat shit.

Chael came so close to beat Jones. He almost destroyed his toe. He is as legit as one gets.

Sambo is the real deal, but I'd pick wrestling if I had to choose 1 "discipline" before starting MMA-training (which is pointless to do since you should just start with MMA from the get-go, but still.)

Some interesting info from Khabib's wiki:

In 2001, his family moved to Machachkala,[17] where he trained in wrestling at age 12, and Judo from age 15. He began training in combat sambo again at 17 under his father.[18] According to Nurmagomedov, the transition from wrestling to judo was difficult, but his father wanted him to get used to competing in a gi jacket.[1]

So fucking what, you piece of garbage.

You're going on ignore for wasting my time. Eat shit.

So that means you are a fucking wannabe shit talker who doesn't answer for his words.

You embarrassed yoursefl on all Sherdog.

I saw Chael outside of a Starbucks last Tuesday. I usually don’t speak up too much, but that guy just really aggravates me, so I said, “Hey, fuckface! Let’s scrap.” Now, to be clear, I am just 5’10 175. He looks at me, tilting his shades down like an early 90’s pre-douchebag douchebag, and says, “Come back when you’re full grown” Well, I’m 42, and I had to admit it was a good line. I said, “C’mon you fucking fool, I won’t sue you, I just don’t like your schtick. Let’s see what you UFC :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:s have got in the real world”
I went back and forth a bit, and I guess he decided to humor me, or he was mad because I asked him what Dana’s cock tastes like. Anyways, we went right there in the parking lot, and I’m telling you, I’m not impressed. I don’t think too highly of myself - I had a few amateur boxing matches in my day, lost nearly half of them, took some muay thai, and a couple years of no gi, and ya, I keep in good shape...
but, I don’t know if he is just low test, or if he was tired, but, seriously, the man is slow. I was piecing him up, working the lead leg... he has a cut on the bridge of his nose right now if anyone gets a recent pic. He really couldn't figure the superman jab, or the European uppercut. Anyways, I got trapped against a wall, and I will admit he is very strong. I fought the takedown for a bit, but it was a futile effort, and ya, I go busted up. But, the man was SO tired! There wasnt much on his shots after the initial blast... and he didnt pass guard...
once i got over the adrenaline and worry, he didnt seem to pose a massive threat. Maybe he did and Im just being cocky, and people DID come and break it up at this point..

my point is, I don’t value his opinion on Sambo. He is a liar, a storyteller, and a C+ level athlete.
tenor.gif

This happened

Chael says things to gain attention. Sambo is legit,
Sambo has already been proven inside the cage. Not sure what Chael is talking about. Its not like its a mythical martial art like some type of KungFu that we have never seen before.

It was fun to see Fedor toss Chael around like the farce he is.

Even if it was super washed up Fedor with damaged knees.

Chael is a god walking amonst mere mortals

but hes wrong. Sambo is probably the single best base for MMA

Back