Chael Sonnen: Jon Jones is gonna be remembered as a cheat

Chael, for all his faults, was always honest about his cheating. No dick pill excuse.

He outright said he used, and just got caught.

Give me a break.

Sonnen bitched about his opponent getting popped and he wound up popping for steroids too.Then he claimed he was trying to get his wife pregnant.

The guy is a pathological liar.

"Sonnen is a licensed realtor in Oregon. In 2006, as the agent for a home sale, he told the title company to pay a plumbing company owned by Sonnen's mother[96] for repairs, even though he knew they would not be carried out. After the mortgage company agreed to the loan, the plumbing company was paid $69,000 and, at Sonnen's direction, paid the home buyer $65,000.[97] On January 3, 2011, Sonnen pleaded guilty to money laundering in connection with mortgage fraud. After agreeing to testify against others involved in the investigation,[98] he was fined $10,000 and sentenced to two years probation.[99]"

Such a honest man.

Also he didn't come clean about PEDs until the end of his career.

This. Sonnen was more like Lance Armstrong. He lied and cheated for years and only came clean when there was no other choice for him. People act like he's some sort of "honest cheater" and that's just laughable.

I don't think most people care about his failed tests. Most of the greatest fighters in the UFC have either been caught by USADA, or have had suspicious results.

BJ, Anderson, Vitor, Machida, Jones, JDS and so on..

I don't think most people care about his failed tests. Most of the greatest fighters in the UFC have either been caught by USADA, or have had suspicious results.

BJ, Anderson, Vitor, Machida, Jones, JDS and so on..

<mma3>

<{gspressed}>

giphy-downsized-large.gif

No one will remember Sonnen as a cheat. I mean, who will remember you after 10 years?

That is why I said most...

Still, Aldo has refused to do tests in the past, And GSP has been accused for serious Gyno And hgh gut, so I guess a lot of guys think they Are just as guilty, just not caught yet..

That is why I said most...

Still, Aldo has refused to do tests in the past, And GSP has been accused for serious Gyno And hgh gut, so I guess a lot of guys think they Are just as guilty, just not caught yet..

Lol, you can accuse anyone without evidence. GSP was the first guy who actually paid for random blood testing himself.

No one will remember Sonnen as a cheat. I mean, who will remember you after 10 years?
Everyone will remember chael for the epic rivalry with Anderson.

No matter what side you're on he helped make Andy late in his career, Silva wasn't a big sell until that fight with chael.

I couldn't wait for Silva to shut him up in the rematch but I realised that this dude is the reason Silva became so loved.

Chael, for all his faults, was always honest about his cheating. No dick pill excuse.

No he wasn't. Chael lied out of his ass when the news broke of the first failed random test. It was only well after he 'retired' and failed the second random test that he admitted it.

"I wasn't taking PEDs, it was all because I was coming off of TRT, I was out of competition, I was trying to have a child, the commission shares some blame, etc."

EDIT.

here is his statement after retiring from the first failed test (before results of second failed test were public).

“I want to stay within the rules and I don’t fully understand them. I have to put my health first. I have to put my family first. If I know what I know now and I know that this is going to work and I’m going to be able to get my wife pregnant and look forward to having a family, I am going to do the exact same thing 20 more times, which is going to put me out of compliance 20 more times. So let’s just stop with that. Let me just remove myself. There is going to be a day when I no longer have the title of fighter. That’s just a reality Kenny. But I don’t ever want there to be a day when I don’t have the ability to have the title as parent and father and husband, and my health has got to come first.”

He was completely full of shit.

At least he'll be remembered Chael, you fucking hump

He's right, Jones will be remembered as a fraud until he can prove otherwise.

Lol, you can accuse anyone without evidence. GSP was the first guy who actually paid for random blood testing himself.
I am not accusing anyone, but We all know how this works.. The illusion of the clean athlete with bulging muscles And unmatched genetics is very cute, but not real. I don't think you or anyone else is that naive in 2017?

Chael was a cheater in multiple areas of life.

Doesn't mean he's wrong here.

Jones has cast a dark shadow over his *entire* career. It is what it is.

Chael's an expert on this, he says he could see instantly Jones was cheating.

I keep seeing this myth repeated over and over. Cheal got popped for estrogen blockers and made bullshit excuses just like everyone else (needed them coming off trt etc.). He only came clean when more test results came in showing hgh and i think epo. At that point he had popped for 3-4 different substances and had no way to spin it.

The only fighter to admit using right after getting caught i can remember is Mike Richman in Bellator.

yeah, at least he will be remembered

Back