Chael Sonnen and Michael Ping think Jon Jones will return on Nov 3 at UFC 230 to face Gus

20falarVerdades

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score

cliffs:

- Chael Sonnen says everything is pointing out to Jon Jones coming back @ 230, the main event is still open, thinks he is facing Gus

- Michael Ping agrees, says he's heard "talks" that Jon Jones might be CLEARED very soon

That would be crazy. I would love to see that fight again, I think Jones gets it done early that time and KOs Gustafsson.

Fun fact: Jon Jones got rehired as a brand ambassador by GAT Nutrition yesterday.

I think what you are saying is correct.

Jones in a comfortable decision victory.

If Jones is cleared I'm gonna go blowgun steroids into Gus i live 20 min from Allstars gym.

Serious not out coking and whoring Jones finishes Gustafson this time around. He legit beat AG the first time but in a second fight he'd punish him for all of his bullshit post fight shittalk.

One would hope it would shut up the Gus fans but it wouldn't. They'd just cry for the rubbermatch, moronically claiming "they're 1 and 1 now". Forcing us to listen to that bullshit for another 5 years.

Not really a hot take, as long as there have been fights there have been corrupt promotions who will do anything for a buck

I wish Gus was more active. I dont even know what to expect from the guy now.

cliffs:

- Chael Sonnen says everything is pointing out to Jon Jones coming back @ 230, the main event is still open, thinks he is facing Gus

- Michael Ping agrees, says he's heard "talks" that Jon Jones might be CLEARED very soon

That would be crazy. I would love to see that fight again, I think Jones gets it done early that time and KOs Gustafsson.

It was the exact same thing last time, with "all signs pointing to an early return" and Jones still got the guideline suspension. The sponsoring thing is surprising though.

the perfect fight for both them right now, hope its true

Jon is innocent by the way. We have told you for months.

Im glad they finally in the agreements of clearing the goats name<DCrying>

I like Gustafsson in the rematch

Jones deserves to be suspended for 4 years tho. 2nd offense

Back