Chael Sonnen and John Hackleman have a conversation about Chuck Liddell

See O

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Awesome conversation these two have about Chuck Liddell and his future.

Excellent. Not first, as I listened to the whole thing before responding. It's interesting to hear Hackleman talk about it. I wonder if Chuck is unhappy that he's out talking about it.

Watched it the other day and thought it was a fair analysis

It's weird hearing Hackleman talk about Chuck like that.

Literally, the only reason that anyone, anywhere, has ever heard of John Hackleman or the Pit, is because of Chuck.

It's weird hearing Hackleman talk about Chuck like that.

Literally, the only reason that anyone, anywhere, has ever heard of John Hackleman or the Pit, is because of Chuck.

John was respectful and honest. Should he lie and say chuck should keep fighting?

Chael has the largest arms in mma.

Weird that Hackleman & Chuck weren't directly communicating. Hopefully Chuck doesn't fight again. Unless he fights Shamrock.

You implied that because chuck "made" John, John should STFU.

Did i say he should shut the fuck up?

YOU implied that.

I said it was weird.
With the exception of maybe Jason Von Flue, Chuck is virtually the only really successful fighter to come out of The Pit. To the point the only person you would see at Chuck fights more than his brother was John. Both he and Chuck have always been joined at the hip.

So yes, it's weird seeing John talk about Chuck as though they were acquaintances who used to train together and not forever linked by what used to be Chuck's unwavering loyalty to the Pit.

Did i say he should shut the fuck up?

YOU implied that.

I said it was weird.
With the exception of maybe Jason Von Flue, Chuck is virtually the only really successful fighter to come out of The Pit. To the point the only person you would see at Chuck fights more than his brother was John. Both he and Chuck have always been joined at the hip.

So yes, it's weird seeing John talk about Chuck as though they were acquaintances who used to train together and not forever linked by what used to be Chuck's unwavering loyalty to the Pit.

Glover Teixeira is/was a Hackleman/Pit guy

Last edited:
Back